beads

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

northyskim

cant remember the website for buying angle beads in bulk its not r&j as i find there beads thicker
pretty sure are expament beads im looking for

Wacks is experment

Just been supplied with a load of 3mtr expamet skim beads on a job, their absolute poo think they make them from a cross between tin foil and the silver bit from a juicy fruit wrapper.
And thistle pro tape which is also sh1te.

Just been supplied with a load of 3mtr expamet skim beads on a job, their absolute poo think they make them from a cross between tin foil and the silver bit from a juicy fruit wrapper.

Had the same problem this week, a box of 3m expamet beads...absolute pants :RpS_mad:

zedfix ... ? i find the r and j beads really good. substantial. some of the cheaper ones are like stop beads they're that flimsy. like a semi instead of a hard on

P1SS are selling them soon, anyway. they're selling everything: beads, machines, trowels, pva, blugrit, trohawks ... like a one stop shop for plasterers

yer round here in sussex all the places sell the expament beads so used to using them
hopefully the 100 beads i just brought are good qaulity

Just in talks with various companies at the moment. Catnic, Expamet and Locusrite.. Going to be a full on 1 Stop Shop soon.

Would be good to hear your thoughts on the beads though guys..

Catnic Ryan .:RpS_thumbup:

I did find i ordered a load in bulk off some firm May have been wank but cant remember. They were spot on. One of my builders got me some catnic on his job from our local merchants and they were completely different so they must do 2 grades well i assume they do.

Funny you should say that cos I've always found thistle pro tape to be good but just bought a couple from my local BM's and it is fookin poor as :RpS_thumbdn: Wonder if that Mike Ashley bloke has just bought it, cos every outfit he buys he ruins :RpS_unsure:

have you tried love beads, similar to chinese love eggs, but beads

first_time_anal_beads__purp_3.jpg

Anal beginners will love these First Time Anal Beads due to their slender dimensions and soft touch feel. With a super small 0.4 inch diameter first bead, each of the First Time Anal Beads increases slightly in size up to a maximum diameter of just 0.8 inches. With an easy retrieval finger loop and providing just the right amount of rigidity, you can take as many or few of these Anal Beads as you want. With a really nice scent too, they are designed for the first time user in mind.

Apparently your meant to pull them out very slowly one at a time, and not....'like your trying to start a bloody chainsaw'. Er so I've heard :RpS_unsure:

Anal beginners will love these First Time Anal Beads due to their slender dimensions and soft touch feel. With a super small 0.4 inch diameter first bead, each of the First Time Anal Beads increases slightly in size up to a maximum diameter of just 0.8 inches. With an easy retrieval finger loop and providing just the right amount of rigidity, you can take as many or few of these Anal Beads as you want. With a really nice scent too, they are designed for the first time user in mind.

I'd be lost without my retrieval finger loop .....:RpS_unsure:

no not tried them yet jurek are they any good, :RpS_biggrin:

does the really nice scent last long :RpS_unsure:

Good beads they are :thumbup:

does the really nice scent last long :RpS_unsure:

:RpS_lol: thats what i was wondering. youd use these a few times and then progress to something more substantial, then before you know it youd have to use a tampon up your arse all the time

Obas rung us today with an offer, beads were about 59p each.

Deal was..
50 beads, 4 tubs of PVA, 3 rolls of new sticky fibre tape, a dust sheet, box of 28mm drywall screws (1000), white mixing bucket, 2 polo neck shirts with embroidery. Don't think I've missed anything off.. £100 delivered. (plus vat)

IMHO the best beads on the market are from Catnic, but the Locusrite factory is just down the road from me so I support them whenever possible.
R&J sell both.
Back in the day when I used to buy my beads by the thousand I stopped using Expamet beads as every single bead was shorter than it should have been. Only between 3-7mm but when you've got hundreds of windows to bead needing exactly a 1.2m piece of bead it was infuriating.

Hi Lads, I am looking for a bead to form 100-120 mm bands on render, easibeads was mentioned on another thread but the links are not working, has anybody used these and where did you get them

Status
Not open for further replies.