Beadfix gone viral!!

Tinytom

Just flicking through TikTok and what pops up!!
go on, who’s the toothless wander anyone on here?
3F43402C-8150-428F-BF11-8661519C85EC.png

Not met him but everyone who i have spoke to have said he is a great bloke with a real passion for the trade. The video he did for my tape had nearly 10,000 views in about an hour so he is doing something right.
Ive had a little gander on him and to be fair he seems a good plasterer hopefully his video generates sales for ya

Look at how much he uses! If all the young skimmers start slapping it on like that Tapit is going to be rich enough to give us old'uns it for free.
Tapit - next thing is a roll-on tape dispenser like 3M

But if not cheaper than a staple, is it quicker?

Look at how much he uses! If all the young skimmers start slapping it on like that Tapit is going to be rich enough to give us old'uns it for free.
Tapit - next thing is a roll-on tape dispenser like 3M

But if not cheaper than a staple, is it quicker?
Be more like the old supermarket sticker guns. Peel It, Stick, Skim. easy

Looks handy for beading plaster board up, not to sure how it'll perform on s&c ?
Will get a roll to try if I come across any. Maybe handy to keep in van.
Good luck with it tap it.

It was pre order only and sold out, now sold out of next order until beginning of March. Few merchants want to stock it and phone has been pinging with orders all day.
I think @algeeman has last full roll in the country.
Honestly, best of luck with it. This place isn’t the best litmus test for any new products. If previous ideas put on here listened too much to this miserable lot we wouldn’t have the head trowel , mathmahawk or the curved hand board for ladder work.

He was a big hit down the Darby and Joan club.
I think that's a myth , really he was only there for the free dinner

Miss them all , was a privilege to cheer them up for a few hours a week , got email a few weeks ago six dead so far , when it starts up again i shall tell the others that the departed one's were my favorites lol

I think that's a myth , really he was only there for the free dinner

Miss them all , was a privilege to cheer them up for a few hours a week , got email a few weeks ago six dead so far , when it starts up again i shall tell the others that the departed one's were my favorites lol
Looking forward to the old dears holding up Stevieo* is a knobhead placards.
*0ther usernames are available

Looking forward to the old dears holding up Stevieo* is a knobhead placards.
*0ther usernames are available
They sit there often in silence and outwardly look lost it in brain department but get chatting and they soon liven up and display a wicked sense of humor , there's a few who would be up for something a bit more with Steveio I don't doubt

Honestly, best of luck with it. This place isn’t the best litmus test for any new products. If previous ideas put on here listened too much to this miserable lot we wouldn’t have the head trowel , mathmahawk or the curved hand board for ladder work.
i bought all three.