Bayern Munich, psg and anderlecht.

Members online

win agaist PSG at home
draw against BM away
Win against anderleght away
draw Ander home
Psg to hammer us away
draw against BM at home!

Not in order but thatll be enough for us to go through, meet liverpoool next round and beat them both legs. Chelsea next up,draw away then 1-0 win at home, next up will be BD in semis and both tight games but we manage to get through to the final against Real and win in extra time!

win agaist PSG at home
draw against BM away
draw Ander home
Psg to hammer us away
draw against BM at home!

Not in order but thatll be enough for us to go through, meet liverpoool next round and beat them both legs. Chelsea next up,draw away then 1-0 win at home, next up will be BD in semis and both tight games but we manage to get through to the final against Real and win in extra time!
That's kind of how it plays out in my head as well

win agaist PSG at home
draw against BM away
draw Ander home
Psg to hammer us away
draw against BM at home!

We just came up short. Bit of blad luck and bad refs im blaming. Well, have to blame something else rather than the team. Was a cold night on Tuesday. Was over with the kids and misses, spent a f**k**g fortune and the game was shite. apart from that, had a great time!!

We just came up short. Bit of blad luck and bad refs im blaming. Well, have to blame something else rather than the team. Was a cold night on Tuesday. Was over with the kids and misses, spent a f**k**g fortune and the game was shite. apart from that, had a great time!!
Should meet for a pint next time your over for game.

Should meet for a pint next time your over for game.

Yeah will do. Was in the brazen just before the game this time. Great time i had. Ilet my tickets go for the huns game in few weeks. c**t of a time for me tbh so probably wont be over untill after xmass. Maybe the next European game or next huns at ibrox so will give ya a shout.