Bauwer light | Vorspritzer | Bauwer finish

Members online

Leelnj

Builder has walked of the job and left us with 130 bags of bauwer light, vorsprtizer, some bags of bauwer finish. We are going to be rendering using thin coat system now so someone can have this for free if they can collect asap. We are in high wycombe.

he has been paid for the materials and labour but has disappeared. I cannot find anyone who wants to do the bauwer rendering so have bought ewi thin coat so need it gone

if i dont get rid of it in the next couple of days im going to have to skip it as its taking up alot of space

contact bauwer ask for a restocking price. something back be better than nothing.

where in world are you. someone on here may install the bauwer for you

Builder has walked of the job and left us with 130 bags of bauwer light, vorsprtizer, some bags of bauwer finish. We are going to be rendering using thin coat system now so someone can have this for free if they can collect asap. We are in high wycombe.
Not possible to message you

Your mad !!! But in a good way , Snickers rule, ok ! :cool:
Tried to get my head around all the products and there names , to best of my knowledge I thought it was rinzaffo that was like there Rendaid version to apply first then stipple ready for the Bauwer light to be applied mate, 130 free bags tbf I could use on a stone cottage but am not sure would be able to go collect them ,
Funny fact I was born in high Wycombe parents moved up north when I was two

Tried to get my head around all the products and there names , to best of my knowledge I thought it was rinzaffo that was like there Rendaid version to apply first then stipple ready for the Bauwer light to be applied mate, 130 free bags tbf I could use on a stone cottage but am not sure would be able to go collect them ,
Funny fact I was born in high Wycombe parents moved up north when I was two
I worked for council housing maintenance for a few months about 20 y ago , turn up , gave you a list of jobs , repair patching and tiling etc , bloke was that pleased he let us go at 2 , he'd just got in the job , their had been usual chaos and mismanagement , the last plasterer had been their for months , not doing any jobs and booking out materials for his own work lol

i dont know why. do you want to pick it up
Lol , I could use it on my current house, solid walls currently got sand and cement , missus won't go for thermal as its 3 old peasant cottages , also do most of my work on houses in Bedford , no cavity in 90℅ of my work , was just suggesting someone more local , I would have to do 2 trips , I couldn't message you

I didn't realise it was the scud coat , not sure how much I can use , I don't sell anything and would rather it was used for its purpose , I could end up using it in moulds and art sculptures once out of date . I have a bad recycling habit and to save a skip I'd willingly clear