Bathroom polished plaster

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

daz1968

Hello i am thinking of tiling half my bathroom and the rest polished plaster i was hoping for help as the walls have been reskimed and just want to know how to go about olished plaster , there arer a few holows in walls please help as i wish not to tile the whole bathroom just tile the bath wall and around boxed in toilet cheers

i havs worked wiv thse products good range but a good background for ixample flat is fine, cararas and classico are good stukki products. Make sure that good waxes are used in bathrooms. Ilearn't many many years ago and use various trowels for large and smaller areas. In uk market is growing,

i havs worked wiv thse products good range but a good background for ixample flat is fine, cararas and classico are good stukki products. Make sure that good waxes are used in bathrooms. Ilearn't many many years ago and use various trowels for large and smaller areas. In uk market is growing,

Would you say Pavan trowels are better than 3 M Trowels? Or does it depend on the materials being used

In my opinion 3M tools are an excellent choice and work very well with lime finishes, they are made of very flexible, high grade stainless steel and are finished to an excellent mirror finish.
I do use some Pavan trowels and think that they are equally as good but tend to be a lot more expensive. Quality and finish are very similar.
These trowels are never used as harshly or roughly as Marshaltown or other trowels used in the UK,
I keep my venetian trowels in a PVC toolbox and sand and prepare the edges before each use.
I have 1 PAVAN and 4 or more 3M trowels as well as a lot of spatulas, corner trowels.
My burnishing trowel is a 3M trowel and I feel that trowel preperation is the key.

3m trowels

i used too use these many years ago, the quality of pavan and many others is deteriateing due to too much chrome in the steel, these trowelsa are not as good as co'me as flexibillitiy in th 3/4 part of the trowel is far greater. peoples need educating as to what is good and bad. i have done these finshes for over 40 years started from spatu knives at 4 inches, easier today as some trowels have improvd with time, pavan are not as good as they used to be.

hi gianni I have a 3m trowel and bought a co'me trowel 2 months ago which i find better,the m trowel feels to hard and i must admit the flexibility in the trowel is awesome. Are you still applicating venetian

So would you lads reccomend using co.me trowels over Pavan or 3M then? Or a mixture of them? Where can you buy them in the UK? Cheers

Hi,Im still applying, I have worked for many people over the years, its verry hard to get good stucco in the uk, my contact is de person that you know carraraboy,decent and good at what he does. The most imortant thing to all venziano is preparartion and looking into work as you do it. As for your co'me trowel I believe they are the best at present. It's about educating people and then for them to find out what's goood and what is not so good.

i don't have website as mi clients do not allow me to do that. have nuch work in london at moment. I will get some picturres for this site. do not be fooled by products in uk many are not all what they seem, look for bathroom pics and see the finshes that applicators do.

Status
Not open for further replies.