Bathroom ceiling

Andy g

Just looked at a bathroom ceiling overboard and skim ,,1 bag of skim, 4 .6x3 PLASTERBOARDs, now the thing is every f**k**g things top of the range fittings and tilling all been ,now mugging has got go in and do ceiling ,200cash ,he told me the price ,what would U do ,me going to f**k it right off

@Andyg you own your business, you don’t have to be told what to charge. If u want it do it if u don’t then don’t. U posted pics of a decent job u did few weeks back so have a bit of self belief and get a mix in the bucket!! And not in a plastic bag

Because all ways say i do it ok ,he's taking me for a c**t so i do the same I'll , I said to hi.m 290 ,then he said to me 150
Never talk money on the quote itself. I get customers ask and I say I'll email it over that night. Sometimes they then say yeah but roughly what we looking at? You'll find out exactly in an hour when you get my quote! See ya later.

But also £200 for a little bathroom ceiling isn't that bad, 5 hours work at most. I don't think it matters what customer drives or how big the house is, I charge the same regardless.

Too low, it's a day because you cannot earn anywhere else on that day. You're f**k**g around with boards over finished expensive fittings = risk. Tell him he should've got you in sooner and damage to fittings is his risk not yours, 200 from 290 to 150 is not even meet in the middle, that's why he's got the big house.