Bath

Members online

Daz washing powder!!!
Honestly works amazingly!!! Trowels are brand new afterwards even removes dab to a mush. Soak over night in warm water with daz next day the skim on the trowel is like a mush which wipes off or with a light scrap comes off.

lurpak

Daz washing powder!!!
Honestly works amazingly!!! Trowels are brand new afterwards even removes dab to a mush. Soak over night in warm water with daz next day the skim on the trowel is like a mush which wipes off or with a light scrap comes off.
Might try that one next cheers

vfr12

Private Member
Here is a tip for all smart plasterers- I got vinegar and coke bath , gorilla tub, and soak my trowels in there . Decided to clean the sponge too........... never saw the sponge so clean, not even a trace of plaster next day.

Disintegrated completely lol

John j

I've got another mt just worn in nice but prefer the older one. Using them more and more now lost me way with all the bendy trowels
That nella sweet as f**k but there was plenty of times it was chucked back in van and cursed as worse trowel ever lol

lurpak

That nella sweet as f**k but there was plenty of times it was chucked back in van and cursed as worse trowel ever lol
Got a nela flex gold whatever it called i never use might flog it. Used a mediflex start to finish for months is nice that trowel /