Bath and rake old school stick and plunger

Spraying an outside last week a spread doing the inside asked if I could rough the inside for him as they only skim board f**k**g unbelievable

Well I never we are still in a world of old school spreads. Love it speed skim bellends . There's a kid on our site got more trowels than fukin buildbase ando can't use any of them ha ha

Well I never we are still in a world of old school spreads. Love it speed skim bellends . There's a kid on our site got more trowels than fukin buildbase ando can't use any of them ha ha
Ha ha brilliant djr

I've just bought a plazi ass sponge if you do opposites you can sponge one wall while your trowelling the other,there only£550 bargain

As I said earlier we are in a world of toy town skimmers. Who think really skimming Mrs Jones pantry is an achievement bless email lol

I went on site the other week to help some lads out and they pulled out the pounch though i'd gone back in time! But they all had them f*** that id sooner buy a genny

Ha ha a young kids told me about this forum on site I find it hilarious the goons who ask the daftest of questions. Plasiflex nela speed skim . Christ I had a tyz acknowledge twin shank 11 inch when I was a young en
11 inch trowel? I learnt with one of them at college. Entry level trowel surely, real spreads don't use 11 inch trowels. :bailando:

Shite alright. Thank fuk we live in a world of metal fix and dabbing redrow shoe boxes

To be honest my alarm hasnt stopped going off at 5.30/6.00 am. For god knows how many moons !!
Once that stops it can only get better !!

HAhaha, Rendex is right, cog on a stick! And what about all the bits of plastic in the skim if you forgot to grind the teeth down, when I got a new cog to replace a broken one, didn't think about grinding it, set about knocking up lovely stuff, had two buckets (3gal) on the go, all of full of little tiny bits of plastic, haha learnt some real swearing that day!!!!
And what about bags of browning about as big as a house? Huge things that made it hard to get through a doorway if you had on on your shoulder!!!
Dropsalot.

Spot board cut from a sheet of ply, tyzack, homemade hawk, cross grain wooden float, absolutely unusable internal angle trowel, Douglas fir straightedge, two knot splash brush, cog on a stick, milk crate hop up...........ahhh those were the days, siripite on sand and cement, thistle on boards, artex on ceilings, bog standard 2" screed. A hod that looked like a dog kennel with a stick through it's roof!!!! A simpler time.
Typing this with nostalgic music in the background..........
Dropsalot

Trying to work out which era dropsalot is it Slade or madness, pink floyd or Bon jovi,those bags of browning were f**k**g huge

The hard bit with the cog was nicking the bike,damn good times.the cog was worth ten times more than the bike LOL

how thinner and fitter were we then,,, can you imagine young lads these days knocking up 20 big bags of browning before 11am and still making time to learn in the cupboards

how thinner and fitter were we then,,, can you imagine young lads these days knocking up 20 big bags of browning before 11am and still making time to learn in the cupboards
I am tired just thinking about it

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk