Bath and rake old school stick and plunger

Members online

No i am far too young to remember the use of any of the things you mention and anyway using an Eibenstock 1800 is hard work enough
Ha ha you've never lived till you've rasked a cool 25 browning in a tin bath have had

image.png
Can't beat a plunger for a good work out.

I'm too young to remember these days but I've heard all about them. Mixed up without a whisk before and it was hard work, I can get two bags of multi up on my shoulder :musculoso:

I'm too young to remember these days but I've heard all about them. Mixed up without a whisk before and it was hard work, I can get two bags of multi up on my shoulder :musculoso:
You mu
I'm too young to remember these days but I've heard all about them. Mixed up without a whisk before and it was hard work, I can get two bags of multi up on my shoulder :musculoso:[/QUOTE

Oh yeh to much red wine my friend
Ha ha a young kids told me about this forum on site I find it hilarious the goons who ask the daftest of questions. Plasiflex nela speed skim . Christ I had a tyz acknowledge twin shank 11 inch when I was a young en

Me and another lad knocked up 85 bags of browning with a rake and a larry in a bath with a ply base and scaffold board sides !

We use to look after the cog and batten a lot more than a modern whisk.it was a nightmare trying to get a cog back in the day
Yeh people looked after things then. Now everyone knows the cost of everything and the value of nothing. Things are much easier now though and getting anything is easy with the net

Reactions: Djr
Me and another lad knocked up 85 bags of browning with a rake and a larry in a bath with a ply base and scaffold board sides !
What the hellenby is a Larry is that what u call a bath mate were from Salford have had were you from ??

I know I read something the other day ain't done much floating . Ha ha well how the he'll are you classing yourself as a spread ??my kids can skim boards

I did 30 and then podged the skim went home and told me mam I hated the c**ts I worked for ha ha .

Nela this plazi that for f**k sake what's wrong with a nice normal skimming trowel.Ive been using Marshall towns for years and no ones getting it flatter,it's all bullshit marketing.And before anyone jumps down my throat about this new shits better for your joints etc etc I ain't a in it,I'm 54 and still banging it on old school rocks

My gaffer got me a over sized hod for renovating plaster backing you could fit a bath full of gear in it and if you missed timed putting it on the spot board it would launch you upwards by the balls good old days

Last edited:
Reactions: Djr
My gaffer got me a over sized hod for renovating plaster backing you could fit a bath full of gear in it and it you missed timed putting it on the spot board it would launch you upwards by the balls good old days

Nela this plazi that for f**k sake what's wrong with a nice normal skimming trowel.Ive been using Marshall towns for years and no ones getting it flatter,it's all bullshit marketing.And before anyone jumps down my throat about this new shits better for your joints etc etc I ain't a in it,I'm 54 and still banging it on old school rocks