base coat

Members online

stoney13

can anyone recommend a good base coat to go straight onto block that don't need 2 wks curing like k rend recommend I was gonna use a jub acrylic 1.5 for my top coat ta

cheers which jub top coat would you put on this as I'm a bit lost with this job ive never done this style of rendering before only had a play laying on 1.5 grit on a product day at bostick a yr ago
use their 1.5mm topcoat mate.
youll want unigrund primer
and unixcil 1.5mm topcoat over their carbon base which is basically ocr

can anyone recommend a good base coat to go straight onto block that don't need 2 wks curing like k rend recommend I was gonna use a jub acrylic 1.5 for my top coat ta

Hi @stoney13, we supply the Mapei system, if your going directly onto block I would recommend the Mapei Nivoplan base coat.

A very popular product of ours. We also have the mesh, primer and top coat in stock for next day delivery

Please let me know if you need any further information

Hi @stoney13, we supply the Mapei system, if your going directly onto block I would recommend the Mapei Nivoplan base coat.

A very popular product of ours. We also have the mesh, primer and top coat in stock for next day delivery

Please let me know if you need any further information
cheers ryan I spoke to you this morning I'm going to use the stuff we spoke about I'm just waiting on the client to accept the quote thanks for the advice.