barn conversion holiday lets

Members online

hector

so , in grassington yorkshire for the week, this is where they film all creatures great and small, very nice place good pubs /real ale/shops for mrs.hector, staying in a fantastic self catering /barn conversion , an awful lot of work has gone into it judging by the photos they have , and then to fit out furniture/kitchens/bathrooms/furnishings etc etc,
this is costing me £850.00 for the week next year going up to over £1100.00 a week, already taking bookings confirmed for next year,
owners already started on another barn just down the road,
i know and understand and appreciate how much work/cost involved, but anybody out there in cornwall/yorkshire/lake district/scotland, a real good income
once all work and furnishings are done and all paid for, what a great way to earn some good money,
i love this self catering malarky, nice and relaxed/
i just need a old barn

Me and the missus are stopping in a lodge on Friday and Saturday in wales, from the outside doesn’t look much to look at but it’s been completely renovated inside to the highest spec you wouldn’t believe it would look Like that on the inside,got a jacuzzi round the back aswell just for those 2 nights and the use of the jacuzzi cost me £400

Big money in holiday let’s here in Cornwall. My partner was getting £1100 a week for her 2 bed mid terrace overlooking Falmouth harbour.
I know mate I’ve paid £1200 for me and the kids next august for 7 nights in a nice cottage in padstow only 7 miles from Newquay

Any kind of powder that comes in 25kg bags I want to forget about for a week lol
Pablo-Escobar-featured-1200x720.jpg

Difficult to know what to invest in at the moment...definitely not buy to let the private sector it's dead...over regulation and and the tax burden have killed it...and the final nail in the coffin will be rent controls in the next to years already in Scotland and Ireland.

Holiday lets will be next look what's happening in Wales.

We are in the midst of the great reset you will own nothing. This is a massive wealth transfer to corporations.