Bargain telescopic ladders

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

user_removed

A never said they were bad like mac , very handy bit of kit , and doesnt take much room up compared to a ten foot ladder hoyed in the van lol always handy cos they can stay in van and u always have them rather than in lock up etc

A never said they were bad like mac , very handy bit of kit , and doesnt take much room up compared to a ten foot ladder hoyed in the van lol always handy cos they can stay in van and u always have them rather than in lock up etc

I know buddy, metal ones were like £150.00 + vat, so a bit steep just to use once or twice a month, if that.

If I stop posting for a few months, you all know they have snapped and I'm laid up and should have bought the metal ones.

:)

I know buddy, metal ones were like £150.00 + vat, so a bit steep just to use once or twice a month, if that.

If I stop posting for a few months, you all know they have snapped and I'm laid up and should have bought the metal ones.

:)

From our experience with a certain paddy pratt it doesn't work like that Mac. If you start posting loads of inane shite then we'll know you're laid up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.