Banter

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

H8CGR

Seems its all banter on here,, and no help for people wanting to learn and start out in the trade , didn't you all finally get your break??
Im still looking for mine , bit disheartening reading some of your replies

There is some bullying on here yes but there are many genuine plasterers who will help with advice, you will need patience , ask a question and see what type of replies you get.

Come on then......
where you based.....?
what can you do already.....?
can you travel.....? how far.....?
are you reliable....?
what are you expecting from the experience......?

Sensible answers promised...... But not everyone is in your area and needs a lab or trainee.
You may be best to post an e Mail address as well..... you have not posted enough for PM's yet!

Good Luck

Seems its all banter on here,, and no help for people wanting to learn and start out in the trade , didn't you all finally get your break??

Look pal youve asked a few questions on here that cant be answered, like do you think i can do this? and do you think it will be possible for me to do that? We cant answer them questions your 50 for gods sake give your head a shake. Youve been on a six month course and learnt what youve learnt, dont bother asking any questions and just read whats already been written that will help you plenty, im sorry but we cant walk you through every senario and yes there is banter and if like you say youve been in the building game years you should be well used to it. Yes there are some tossers on here and some nice people willing to help (for free) but when stupid questions are asked that have beeen asked over and over again dont be surprised if the response is a piss take. Plastering isnt something you learn overnight and if reading some posts is disheartening wait untill your waiting for the phone to ring, a job gets cancelled, you dont get paid or your favourite trowel gets a nik in it then you will know what disheartening is, so stop moaning and man up, if you dont like the place just leave its that simple but if you decide to stay you will be welcome with open arms xxx

If there was no banter this place would be as boring as the back of a bag of uni finish...

When it goes far we step in a sort it always have and always will....

Danny

don't get disheartened just have a look through the posts regarding what you want to know theres some really good advice ,ime 52 m8 and after 30+ yrs in the game theres plenty more to learn,you can pick and choose whos replies you take in but banter has always been part+parcel re building trade:RpS_thumbsup:

Look pal youve asked a few questions on here that cant be answered, like do you think i can do this? and do you think it will be possible for me to do that? We cant answer them questions your 50 for gods sake give your head a shake. Youve been on a six month course and learnt what youve learnt, dont bother asking any questions and just read whats already been written that will help you plenty, im sorry but we cant walk you through every senario and yes there is banter and if like you say youve been in the building game years you should be well used to it. Yes there are some tossers on here and some nice people willing to help (for free) but when stupid questions are asked that have beeen asked over and over again dont be surprised if the response is a piss take. Plastering isnt something you learn overnight and if reading some posts is disheartening wait untill your waiting for the phone to ring, a job gets cancelled, you dont get paid or your favourite trowel gets a nik in it then you will know what disheartening is, so stop moaning and man up, if you dont like the place just leave its that simple but if you decide to stay you will be welcome with open arms xxx

Flynnys a cun.t but hes right. Man up. Do you cry if someone gets served before you in a pub lol

Last edited:

behave, you big girl.

On a serious note. How the hell do these carvery places get their beef so soft and tender

Having worked in the catering trade in a previous life I can confirm that the chef rubs his "special sauce" into the meat before roasting it. The "special sauce" is generally produced by some slag of a waitress who is prepared to knock the top off it in return for a better staff dinner.

Do you want some of my special sauce Monday? The bottles not been emptied for a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.