Banter while working.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's me :RpS_scared:
Skimming on a barn conversion in Malvern. Labourer was moaning it was cold he went down stairs when he came back up I was starkers :RpS_laugh:

I feel lonely, mostly on my own all day :RpS_crying:

Rr there there Jessica... Get yourself on site you will see what we mean, wether it will still be the same now as it was 5 years ago is another thing... What with all the prices as there are, I mean look at spunky the poower lad he's clearly deranged :RpS_laugh:

id be more scared of it getting caught in the mixer:huh:

Lol just made me think of something.. My gaffa used to go commando, he used to get changed in work, I'd walk in the room I would see him facing the wall with his bare arse out and this sack that was like down to hi knees!! Fckin me he would have no chance playing the naked spread!!

Could see it now! Would be like catching the power lead in mixer one turn and snap!! There goes the ball bag!:RpS_crying:

It's me :RpS_scared:
Skimming on a barn conversion in Malvern. Labourer was moaning it was cold he went down stairs when he came back up I was starkers :RpS_laugh:

i thought 1wipe 1 swipe was your ass cleaning action.....................:RpS_unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.