Banter while working.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrplast

Banter on the way to work...great.

Banter on dinner break...great.

Banter while i'm working....hate it.

I cant concentrate on my work when i have someone constantly joking and yapping...i dont want to 'chat' while i work.Its like when you do something wrong you get someone say ' you ****** that up hahaha ', and just general taking the mick.

I dont like to have my focus distracted.

I think stuff like that can bring the work place down,dont look professional, and breeds frustration and hatred lol.

Seriously how do you deal with stuff like that ?...there has to be a line that dont get crossed...get in there get the work done.Plenty of time for that other stuff.

clealry you cant multi-task..........bet your a right laugh to work with......................:RpS_unsure:

I cant concentrate on my work when i have someone constantly joking and yapping...i dont want to 'chat' while i work.Its like when you do something wrong you get someone say ' you ****** that up hahaha ', and just general taking the mick.

I think stuff like that can bring the work place down,dont look professional, and breeds frustration and hatred lol.

Seriously how do you deal with stuff like that ?...there has to be a line that dont get crossed...get in there get the work done.Plenty of time for that other stuff.
Your a plasterer not a nuclear scientist ,how much concentration does it require :RpS_confused:.

Plastering should be second nature.. You have got to have a laugh in work or you will become a recluse, there's nothing better in my mind than working with a few gangs of spreads love the banter and the tall story club!

lunch is story time :)

Our job can be shite at times if I just came into work and did what I needed to do and went home without speaking a word to anyone I would slit my wrists midweek.

Having a laugh in work makes me appreciate what we do and the freedom we have, I mean amagine going to an office and being attached to a phone for 8 hours a day!! No thanks!

cheer up mucker!

This is easily sorted.
First thing Monday morning go and see your reception teacher and ask to be moved to a different table, preferably the one with all the quiet little nerds on.
And don't worry yourself, by the time you're a big boy all this banter will seem like good fun and make the day go so much quicker and more enjoyably.

There's nothing worse than working in silence or on your own. The banter is sometimes the only way to get through the day!

Where I'm working now, its constant. We're like children....:RpS_biggrin:
But....it helps you through the day.

This is easily sorted.
First thing Monday morning go and see your reception teacher and ask to be moved to a different table, preferably the one with all the quiet little nerds on.
And don't worry yourself, by the time you're a big boy all this banter will seem like good fun and make the day go so much quicker and more enjoyably.

:RpS_laugh:

Bet you and Minh would get on like a house on fire ;)

Thinking of annoying *****, I had a spread who smelt so bad the client thought the drains were blocked,he was on another job and when I visited the foreman had a quiet word with me , and it was true, stinky skunk smoking dirtbag, bye bye I had to say..

Plastering should be second nature.. You have got to have a laugh in work or you will become a recluse, there's nothing better in my mind than working with a few gangs of spreads love the banter and the tall story club!

lunch is story time :)

Our job can be shite at times if I just came into work and did what I needed to do and went home without speaking a word to anyone I would slit my wrists midweek.

Having a laugh in work makes me appreciate what we do and the freedom we have, I mean amagine going to an office and being attached to a phone for 8 hours a day!! No thanks!

cheer up mucker!

Yeah love all that.

Ah fook it ive come across as a grumpy bastid ,and it couldn't be further than the truth.

The plasterer who i picked up the trowel with thought it was fun to mumble to himself when you was near him working...i'd say wtf you mumbling about and he would laugh.

He told me later that he would mumble like to a laborer who ended up being paranoid thkning he was talking about him...i said you fooking priick ...why would you do that to me....he took joy in making people in work feel fooking awful.

Thats not banter.

JC when you are at work and deep in consterpation:-0 ,soz ,concentration ...do you stick your tongue out of the corner of your mouth like some people do.?:RpS_laugh:

I have seen people been threatening on site when they could not take the banter, hammers raised shouting, people holding them back ,idiots

JC when you are at work and deep in consterpation:-0 ,soz ,concentration ...do you stick your tongue out of the corner of your mouth like some people do.?:RpS_laugh:

Haha i did a job once for this old guy malcolm and his wife...best job ever.Every time he would do some work, he would poke is tounge out and waggle it back and forth...i just couldn't keep a straight face...put that fooking thing back in i'd say...like a lizard.

tongue_zps290a6f35.jpg

Yeah love all that.

Ah fook it ive come across as a grumpy bastid ,and it couldn't be further than the truth.

The plasterer who i picked up the trowel with thought it was fun to mumble to himself when you was near him working...i'd say wtf you mumbling about and he would laugh.

He told me later that he would mumble like to a laborer who ended up being paranoid thkning he was talking about him...i said you fooking priick ...why would you do that to me....he took joy in making people in work feel fooking awful.

Thats not banter.

Thats fckin awesome :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.