Bank holiday

Thats what she thought too

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
3da444f9818ecb4a9932633add273177.jpg

Took daughter to c jungle book spent about £30 quid and she said it was crap..wanted to go after 20mins..said ur sticking it out lass
We were same, took daughter, spent a fortune + she spent more time watching what other people were doing, s**t herself when the tiger jumped out though!! [emoji23]

We were same, took daughter, spent a fortune + she spent more time watching what other people were doing, s**t herself when the tiger jumped out though!! [emoji23]
Haha mine s**t hersen a few times wen black jaguar jumps out at beginning and snake bit..i s**t mysen wen tiger jumped out..gud film but not for a 5 year old

I spent all weekend at a kit car show... camping.... sat night was brutal

Car made it to the show 180 miles there... a bit lively on the wet bends and and a few sketchy moments....

All good fun though...

f868aeafb1cdb6e190ffbeb0903ce082.jpg

Got back a little while ago exhausted and the car did not skip a beat..... :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Reactions: dal

Car made it to the show 180 miles there... a bit lively on the wet bends and and a few sketchy moments....

All good fun though...

What is that based on danny never seen one like that before

All good fun though...

You got some weird taste with cars I give you that, never seen a contraption like that ever

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

What is that based on danny never seen one like that before
It was based on an old mini.... but last year I cat the back off and and used and mgf/tf subframe and engine now produces about 130bhp :)

You got some weird taste with cars I give you that, never seen a contraption like that ever

Lol... it's a beach buggy... the side boxes I made a couple of weeks back to hold camping gear and keep the weight low down in the car...

I like to be different

Also took my power kite out... wiped my mate out at the same time.....

Lol... it's a beach buggy... the side boxes I made a couple of weeks back to hold camping gear and keep the weight low down in the car...

I like to be different

62681f9507158ba6621a8370e6c36ba4.jpg
here's one for you Danny, right up your street just come up on my timeline. Nothing wrong with your car I just never seen one with chequer plates, only seen the fibreglass ones but them are a rarity these days

62681f9507158ba6621a8370e6c36ba4.jpg
here's one for you Danny, right up your street just come up on my timeline. Nothing wrong with your car I just never seen one with chequer plates, only seen the fibreglass ones but them are a rarity these days

Yeah I am toying with another kit... I have 2 spare buggy chassis that I am contemplating what to do next... may turn one into a track weapon. ..

I use to do a tonne off roading in mine when i first had it... but that just became a ballache getting all the sand out of the bearings and rose joints....

Yeah I am toying with another kit... I have 2 spare buggy chassis that I am contemplating what to do next... may turn one into a track weapon. ..

I use to do a tonne off roading in mine when i first had it... but that just became a ballache getting all the sand out of the bearings and rose joints....

Track weapon lol

That will also need an iva to make it road legal which is becoming a ball ache...

Flipping hilarious, that's made me laugh, you couldn't make s**t up like this

Cheers Lee for posting these, memory on my phone full so playing up.

These are about half the messages he sent. Told him I had a bag and a half bag of skimming powder left from a previous job. Full bag if needed would be £4 but I could use the half bag at £1.70. He only wants a very thin coat.

Visitors parking permits work out at £1 a day, why can't I borrow one of my relatives disabled permits, him and his family are using all theirs

Havnt seen the house but it's in a sh it area and I know it will stink but I'm sure it will be worth £600 k plus.

Anyway, bedtime for me, big job in the morning :guitarra:

It was based on an old mini.... but last year I cat the back off and and used and mgf/tf subframe and engine now produces about 130bhp :)

Fair play mate always fancyed building a kit car but theres never been a right time for me to buy one, eather the garage is full or I have no money.

I think the fact its took me almost a year to get my 4x4 done and its still not finished plays a big part in it too haha

Fair play mate always fancyed building a kit car but theres never been a right time for me to buy one, eather the garage is full or I have no money.

I think the fact its took me almost a year to get my 4x4 done and its still not finished plays a big part in it too haha

A kit car is never finished :D spent an hour this morning searching for some parts to make a few changes/improvements :D Good fun though and if you bend it or break it you can fix it :D

A kit car is never finished :D spent an hour this morning searching for some parts to make a few changes/improvements :D Good fun though and if you bend it or break it you can fix it :D

That's it mate, always something to do ove always been the same with my 4x4's I always say I'm just going to lift it this time and put tyres on...

Love being on.the spanners though so relaxing