Bank holiday

Members online

Squarehead

Anyone else working today? Don't know why but always found bank holidays a bit depressing, so not too bothered to be working.

Went on the drink last night so woke up at one first bank holiday I haven't grafted in years and it feels fooking good!

Went to fit a loo this morning, was waiting for it to turn up the past 2 months to replace a factory defect to complete a job, was nice driving about in London with no traffic

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just back in from work....a few finishing bits on a kitchen then to another customers house to strip a kitchen wall ready for skimming next week.

All the f**k**s working today are just hungry bastards..................................:coffe:

All the f**k**s working today are just hungry bastards..................................:coffe:
I'm hungry.....but i'm having an I****n in about 2 hours so that should sort me out.....nothing beats a vindaloo

Took daughter to c jungle book spent about £30 quid and she said it was crap..wanted to go after 20mins..said ur sticking it out lass

Went to do a small ceiling repair job to break myself in gently after shoulder injury haven't worked in a few weeks now, rang the girl she said twenty mins she'll b in. Got there waited an extra 20 pain stakingly slow minutes rang again abit pissed off at this stage, yeah sorry will b another 10 mins, right ok I'll wait. Another 25 minutes later I said fuk this I'm outa here. Gggrrrrrrr I hate time wasters. Gets my back up!:muyenojado:

Went to do a small ceiling repair job to break myself in gently after shoulder injury haven't worked in a few weeks now, rang the girl she said twenty mins she'll b in. Got there waited an extra 20 pain stakingly slow minutes rang again abit pissed off at this stage, yeah sorry will b another 10 mins, right ok I'll wait. Another 25 minutes later I said fuk this I'm outa here. Gggrrrrrrr I hate time wasters. Gets my back up!:muyenojado:
U told them to stick there Job now?

U told them to stick there Job now?
I haven't spoke to them again, It's through a property management company so the tenants aren't paying for the job hence why they prob don't give a f**k. I will rearrange but I'm not wasting my time sitting outside someone's house like a knob on a bank holiday when I've a family at home.

I haven't spoke to them again, It's through a property management company so the tenants aren't paying for the job hence why they prob don't give a f**k. I will rearrange but I'm not wasting my time sitting outside someone's house like a knob on a bank holiday when I've a family at home.
Id be adding extra cash on..returning fee

Bank Holiday's can drag if the weather's bad like it has been. I've been down the local for a pint just to get out. I heard a couple of jokes off the barmaid.

Why are there loads of ***** in New Zealand? Because there Islam. What did they give the guy who invented the door knocker? The Nobel prize. They made me laugh.

Trollhunter dont get any of them jokes..am I alone lads? Is it me being thick? Where you been trollhunter uve been a member 5 years and you've been on fire last 2 days only time uve posted in 5 years..thought u was a copper on the lol thread..

Trollhunter dont get any of them jokes..am I alone lads? Is it me being thick? Where you been trollhunter uve been a member 5 years and you've been on fire last 2 days only time uve posted in 5 years..thought u was a copper on the lol thread..
All the humour gets lost when we write s**t down......99% of us would get on like a house on fire in person, I think most of us would even like @flynnyman (y)

Why are there loads of ***** in New Zealand? Because there Islam..(is lamb). What did they give the guy who invented the door knocker? The Nobel..( no bell) prize. ......

Any easier kitchy?:rayos: