Ban the racists

can you imagine in countries like pakistan,saudi arabia, malaysia, etc , if christians from this country went there and built and opened churches, cathedrals, and then took over entire districts of islamabad with new influx population,
because lets be frank and honest thats what they have done to this country,
we all know it would be a bloodbath, riots in the streets, the local imam coming out encouraging people to attack christians etc etc etc,
this like it or not is the reality,

I was very disappointed at rashford. Paid all that money to miss...

I remember it happened before at the player got destroyed but that was ok then
Don't think he meant to miss.

You seem disappointed that society has moved on from lynching a football player who has done all he could for his country but messed up 1 kick?

Don't think he meant to miss.

You seem disappointed that society has moved on from lynching a football player who has done all he could for his country but messed up 1
Brad pretty plasterer from Folkestone in the s**t with an offence video online anyone know him? Doubt he will get any work locally now his local pub has banned him etc
Is Brad on here? He’s been a bit silly putting racist remarks online. Imagine getting arrested for some remarks. Worlds went nuts.

He will probably be racially attacked
Screenshot_20210715_074506_com.android.chrome.jpg

I’ve know a few Brads in my time. Love to put the world to rights and they weren’t backward at coming forward. Nowadays it’s best to keep your mouth shut. Even I’m learning that lol

Not sure history tells us giving your best effort always leads to a positive result?
Your absolutely right

Note to other members:
this a reverse psychology attempt as I think Nathan takes the opposite stance on what people post so let’s see how this plays out as he might say he is wrong here :coffe:

Your absolutely right

Note to other members:
this a reverse psychology attempt as I think Nathan takes the opposite stance on what people post so let’s see how this plays out as he might say he is wrong here :coffe:
You agree with the man who's always right. This means you are right. Well done

Your absolutely right

Note to other members:
That is correct I've come across a few like this especially in building trade even if you say something that is without a doubt correct they will always have another answer! Some people just like the sound of there own voice!

A racist plasterer, who’d have thought it eh?
Paints us in a bad light don't it what a silly Billy! Plastering his face all over social media! Everyone knows not to have a picture of yourself. There's a few fallen pray on here ya a sitting target!

How does that mean he didn't do all he could?
He can't put himself on the pitch...
Nobody cares what you think!! I truly believe that on this forum!! I'd do a poll but we already know the outcome
I'm not saying I would be any better but I don't give a f**k and know my place

Nobody cares what you think!! I truly believe that on this forum!! I'd do a poll but we already know the outcome
I'm not saying I would be any better but I don't give a f**k and know my place
Anger at being proved wrong again :coffe:

A normal reaction when you can't answer the question as it would mean saying you were wrong

Then your not good enough.
Exactly. That's why we got 2nd

Same as only 1 person can win Wimbledon, 1 gold medal each event at Olympics (except dead heats). Only 1 person or team is ever going to win. Doesn't mean the others put in less effort or didn't want it enough

Anger at being proved wrong again :coffe:

A normal reaction when you can't answer the question as it would mean saying you were wrong
quite right nathan. i got anger off smoother yesterday , regarding the covid thread, said i was pleased when i get comments like he had made towards me, as it confirms i was right, keep going nathan, you are wiping the floor with them,

Can @Danny move this to the joke thread, please?

Funniest thing I've seen on TPF in ages.

Oh, what's that? You mean it wasn't meant to be a joke? :oops:

Sorry to say it, but from what I've seen, the only thing Nath wipes the floor with is his own arse! :risas:

You haven't made a valid or coherent point since I've been on here, and I dare say long before

Yeah, yeah - no one has, except for always-right (in his own head) @Nath80, have they?

This forum is absolutely littered with posts from you, proclaiming how clever you are and how stupid everyone else is.
And littered with posts from the rest of you backing up my claims

And littered with posts from the rest of you backing up my claims
Maybe time to reassess your life! I'm pretty sure it's not only people on the forum that see your arrogance and only I'm right nature! Maybe seek counsel something made you like this!? Are your parents arseholes? Could be hereditary.

Bet he's s**t at sports! Always last picked at school or second last maybe but couldn't throw, bounce or kick a ball! And everyone thought f**k we got nath stick him in net! And thank god were not playing in skins.
Sure are triggered today