Bagded Render sponge finish, how many different ones are there for different base coa

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

chas66

Hi havent been on here for a while , forgot me details so starting again.
I'm after the where abouts Nr Hampshire/Dorset or nearest company who deal bagded cement renders.

I have a client who wants some rendering done but is not prepaired to pay the heffty price of all the bagded base coat for the amount needed but has asked and i would also prefer to use the sponge finish top coat, I know there are quite a few depending on wether the base is below or above damp course etc but i would realy just like to talk to a human who works in this area just to fill me in the finer points.

Hi havent been on here for a while , forgot me details so starting again.
I'm after the where abouts Nr Hampshire/Dorset or nearest company who deal bagded cement renders.

I have a client who wants some rendering done but is not prepaired to pay the heffty price of all the bagded base coat for the amount needed but has asked and i would also prefer to use the sponge finish top coat, I know there are quite a few depending on wether the base is below or above damp course etc but i would realy just like to talk to a human who works in this area just to fill me in the finer points.

Hi Chas,

We supply pre-bagged sand and Cement from CPI. Please let me know if you require any further information

Status
Not open for further replies.