bag of skim cost me 5.65

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: cant belive the price of skim now before cristmas did a job in arlsey found a supplier went to till and paid5.65 per bag thought the guy made a mistake then he told me i felt like i was bein laughed at :-[ then i remember when iwas an apprentice my boss told me metreage should be priced on the price of a bag of skim shall we stage a revolt and put the prices up

u know what mate, i like that little philosphy...

years ago i used to fit windows for 30 quid a pop, now for some reason people are actually getting less than that.. why is that?

just how long has the plasterers metreage rates been around the same price whilst the price of deisel has doubled? not to mention cod and chips, bogroll and beer...

Yeah your right its just all the bigger companies know they can screw the smaller ones at the mo and get away with it :mad:

georgemealy75 said:
:eek: cant belive the price of skim now before cristmas did a job in arlsey found a supplier went to till and paid5.65 per bag thought the guy made a mistake then he told me i felt like i was bein laughed at :-[ then i remember when iwas an apprentice my boss told me metreage should be priced on the price of a bag of skim shall we stage a revolt and put the prices up

isnt arsely gps' neck of the woods?
do you know a bloke called gordon? cant plaster for sh't apparently... ;D

someone should pm gordon and tell him he's been ripped off for the past god knows how long... ;D

maybe he's mixing it with sawdust to make it go further at that price.. ;D

yeah i no it was a job i priced over phone and cliet said there was a merchants up the road! what i didnt no was it was middle of no where and there was only 1 merchants cnts :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.