Bad work / lazy stupid spreads

Members online

johniosaif

Private Member
Not one socket or switch undone , plastered over paper , they finished it yesterday,I was asked to fix , passed on it , said to get a decorator to sand it , easifl etc

Attachments

• 92FFCC99-6F72-468A-82F7-3E689A78BCEA.jpeg
    92FFCC99-6F72-468A-82F7-3E689A78BCEA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 331
  • BB924994-0E9A-42EF-863F-E5ECD5C8A222.jpeg
    BB924994-0E9A-42EF-863F-E5ECD5C8A222.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 363
Get some pics on.. 300 pound a day man.. Put money wher your big mouth is....
f**k**g hell do I have to..il put a couple up..just for you sweet cheeks..skimming pics bore me to death tbh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191120-171011_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191120-171011_Gallery.jpg
    903.8 KB · Views: 232
  • Screenshot_20191120-171019_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191120-171019_Gallery.jpg
    753 KB · Views: 241
Get some pics on.. 300 pound a day man.. Put money wher your big mouth is....
Did u not see the pick he put up where he bonded out his dodgy boarding and said some other plaster did it lol @Mike googlebottom u sound old and over the hill pal I think it’s time u hang up the trowel and get the pipe and slippers out old timer

f**k**g hell do I have to..il put a couple up..just for you sweet cheeks..skimming pics bore me to death tbh
U bonded that out well pal pissed to fucck in the far right corner who u blaming that one on this time pal the made up plasterer who did the bonding on the boarding in your last pick lol lol lol lol

U bonded that out well pal pissed to fucck in the far right corner who u blaming that one on this time pal the made up plasterer who did the bonding on the boarding in your last pick lol lol lol lol
Eh!! U ok ritch..you seem on edge...you not had your arse tickled in a while or sumat..r******d ditch I'd eat you for breakfast judging by that skimming profile pic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@carys my beef with you is done..your a sound guy tbf was just having abit of fun..
OK just get this then if I whant p
@carys my beef with you is done..your a sound guy tbf was just having abit of fun..
You thought I was pushover. In my younger years when at school early twenties I was.. lost out many things in life becouse of confidence. Not any more. And I've got to agree I do take some things to heart. But really I'm chilled guy. By the way nice work

OK just get this then if I whant p
You thought I was pushover. In my younger years when at school early twenties I was.. lost out many things in life becouse of confidence. Not any more. And I've got to agree I do take some things to heart. But really I'm chilled guy. By the way nice work
I was winding you up pal..its people like r******d @ritchwho bring game down
.with you I was just playing I can see you can plaster (y)