Bad scaffold

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayti

pissed of with asking the same things on scaffold , padlocks tight against walls all lifts wrong height tubes that stick out so you hit your back ,site foremen just look like lost when you point out things wrong ,cant they see what we see,or is just me

i know exactly what you mean i got a nice scar bout 8 inches long on my back after i caught it on a clip thread sticking out

not just you mayti, rarely work off a decent scaffold, being a lanky **** doesnt help either

oooo oli your so tall
69.gif

not just you mayti, rarely work off a decent scaffold, being a lanky **** doesnt help either

I agree with you there its as if some scaffolders are umpa lumpas ?? I hate working on scaffold where I can't stand up straight :RpS_thumbdn:

pissed of with asking the same things on scaffold , padlocks tight against walls all lifts wrong height tubes that stick out so you hit your back ,site foremen just look like lost when you point out things wrong ,cant they see what we see,or is just me

now look what you've started :RpS_lol:

Always been the same mate scaffolders are thick as pigshit just put a spanner in your kit and alter it when needed

Its a nightmare trying to get a good standard on your render when working off bad scaffold. I always take a scaffold spanner out knowing I will need it, my boyfriend (Jace the Ace) tells me I shouldnt be so fussy, but you know what girls are like

had 3 week conversation with foreman about cant reach what you want plastered ,him every day asking me when im going to do that wall ,turned into ficking soap drama he look at me and tell me very day he get scaffolders to alter it ah bless him he got it in the end

Its a nightmare trying to get a good standard on your render when working off bad scaffold. I always take a scaffold spanner out knowing I will need it, my boyfriend (Jace the Ace) tells me I shouldnt be so fussy, but you know what girls are like

but babe you take it apart whilst im still on it and it i get boo boos youll only moan about kissing them better you know how shy you get round other fellas:rolleyes)

v and s dont mind us altering there scaffold if needed........within reason and there proberly one of the biggest scaff firms round our way almost every job round here has v&s scaff

Its a brushed under the carpet topic I think, Scaffolders need to put the frame up safely which hinders us , we need to adjust it to do our job which is technically wrong. that said I have adjusted nearlly every scaffold I have worked on and never been kicked off site or had one collapse.

i know exactly what you mean i got a nice scar bout 8 inches long on my back after i caught it on a clip thread sticking out

oilly has got some warm ointment he can spray all over your back which might sooth that scar for you marra

I alter scaffold every week been doing so for fourty years not been chucked of a site yet.

the thing is though mate your obviously experienced and competent. the problem comes when some moran comes along starts doing something gets distracted or is incompetent etc and someone else suffers.

the thing is this is were h and s stinks you should be able to notify site gaffer you need altering etc and then it gets done and approved for everyones safety.

I took a large section of my head of on a clip a few years ago, hospital job when I got back on site a Crow was sat on the scaffold eating the bit of head I left on the clip lol

the thing is though mate your obviously experienced and competent. the problem comes when some moran comes along starts doing something gets distracted or is incompetent etc and someone else suffers.

the thing is this is were h and s stinks you should be able to notify site gaffer you need altering etc and then it gets done and approved for everyones safety.

I do not alter scaffolds :razz:

Don't get goin on scaffs.

I think they all need school
none are fit for purpose

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

weve got one were on at the mo just finished the inside today an were doin the k rend on the outside in the new year so i thought id go and have a little look at the scaff and fack me every tube is touching the walls low lifts hight lifts some with only a couple of boards one even has only 2 boards spanning 10ft or more on a slope with nothing supporting the middle, bounces like a caant

I took a large section of my head of on a clip a few years ago, hospital job when I got back on site a Crow was sat on the scaffold eating the bit of head I left on the clip lol
:RpS_w00t:,, bet you was fooking :RpS_cursing:cursing,, greedy c---- those crows,, bet thats the first time you gave a crow some head

weve got one were on at the mo just finished the inside today an were doin the k rend on the outside in the new year so i thought id go and have a little look at the scaff and fack me every tube is touching the walls low lifts hight lifts some with only a couple of boards one even has only 2 boards spanning 10ft or more on a slope with nothing supporting the middle, bounces like a caant
something to look forward to in the new year,, happy 2014

Was it the bit with all your hair on moxy

Status
Not open for further replies.