Bad quality plastering??

JackOfAll

Hi guys, first message on here.

seems like a really useful forum so here goes with my problem…

had our bedroom plastered in November 20.
My wife then fell pregnant so the decorating was put off a while…

just done a mist coat on one of the walls and the finish is all lumpy bumpy. I did feel it a bit after he first done it but I just thought they wouldn’t be noticeable.

do we think there could be any underlying issues with this wall or is it down to the plasterers finish.

it is an exterior 1st floor wall on a 1906 cottage

Attachments

• 601E3FCB-5F0C-40AC-B865-B5AE685563D8.jpeg
    601E3FCB-5F0C-40AC-B865-B5AE685563D8.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 351
Give over man a blind man with a blindfold on could of spotted that! I dunno if you girls at mumsnet are just messing around or what, look I apologised about what went off! No need to attack our forum.

just done a mist coat on one of the walls and the finish is all lumpy bumpy. I did feel it a bit after he first done it but I just thought they wouldn’t be noticeable.

do we think there could be any underlying issues with this wall or is it down to the plasterers finish.

Could you not afford any angle bead?

Ermmm..... your username is 'JackOfAll', and you have dodgy plastering, but you claim someone else is to blame.

I'm trying to believe it wasn't you, but it's not easy.