Bad day at the office

Members online

Dr pepper

Anyone else have days when it all goes wrong or have a mare?! Started new job last week sent to a job skim room out, instead of two sensible under control sets decide it was a good idea to go big and put on a show and put lot on.... well end result chased arse off and s**t, blemishes streaks just absolute wank.

As expected fuming with me self for being such cock and attempting it, also made a t**t of me self in front of boss, and had to redo...

Lesson learnt quality over quantity!!

Anyone else have days when it all goes wrong or have a mare?! Started new job last week sent to a job skim room out, instead of two sensible under control sets decide it was a good idea to go big and put on a show and put lot on.... well end result chased arse off and s**t, blemishes streaks just absolute wank.

As expected fuming with me self for being such cock and attempting it, also made a t**t of me self in front of boss, and had to redo...

Lesson learnt quality over quantity!!

We all do it mate the humble man just admits it... thats why i never let @John j put that 2nd bag on

2 and half bag sets was my absolute maximum I could handle when I was working on site there was spreads there doing 4-5 bag gauges and I was like what the f**k experience does make you faster and better but I think mostly speed just happens to be a natural thing for people there just gifted in spreading quick as f**k

2 and half bag sets was my absolute maximum I could handle when I was working on site there was spreads there doing 4-5 bag gauges and I was like what the f**k experience does make you faster and better but I think mostly speed just happens to be a natural thing for people there just gifted in spreading quick as f**k
That's generally my limit at push, but decided to try an push 4 bags on make a dog's dinner of it :tonto:

Snap mate I've stood and watched in ore of spreads knocking up 5 bags and just working there way round like its walk in the park! And finish up nice! As ya say some people have just got it in there locker

What and f**k all the bakery’s over!! Bakery lives matter! If boot was on other foot and they were adding multi to carrot cake how would you fee! Give ya head a shake man :ROFLMAO:
If they put multi in carrot cake I'd be fuming, f**k**g fuming! But only because I really like carrot cake.

Yeah the bad days luck seems to always come in threes there’s not much you can do to stop it mate ,
Hopefully it’s not the three week one though omg you’ll need the clemrope

At the moment you can't beat the multi thats getting churned out,no grit at all and its going off and trowelling a dream,2 hour sets.december expiry on bags im using at min,long may it continue and all it took was a pandemic