Bad batch of finish

Hi all,

We want you to know that we value our customers and have a dedicated email address so you can alert us of any problems you are experiencing with the product. As Danny has said in this thread, the more information we get, the easier it will be for us to resolve any issues.

If the product is not performing as it should, we genuinely want to find out why and resolve it. Please email us your number, location and, if possible, details of the problem you are experiencing to thistleplaster@saint-gobain.com and someone will be in touch. If you prefer, you can also contact us by sending a DM through our company Facebook and Twitter pages.

We value our customers and do want to make your life a bit easier. We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks, the BG Team
54years I have been using your casting plaster now you can only supply it in pallet loads and you speak of customer care im a due to re stock but going over to prestia on internet sales its cheaper too and better wrapped

Hi @djfleming22, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. PureFinish is made with different ingredients and additives to our other plasters so is different to MultiFinish. Would you like to try it out so you can see it for yourself? We will contact you privately to arrange this.
Hi yes would look forward to seeing this @ british gypsum

The Q&A sessions we have had on here in the past have always gone really well so that will be a good thing I am sure :D
We'll see Danny. Personally I don't think a single thing will change, nor do I believe that @BritishGypsum care a jot that people are struggling with their products. If people had a choice they might, but not while they're an affective monopoly.