bad bags of multi

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fruitcake1987

Bought a bag of multi last night to skim a ceiling today started to mix it today and it just separated couldn’t do nothing with it wouldn’t mix let alone sit on my trowel so i went back b&q to get another got it from a different pallet and this one the same both gone off with in 20 mins but has pushed water out and not mixed any 1 else had any probs

ive had bad ones from b and q that had got wet, it felt like there where stones in it! i marked the other bags i had got and took them back and told them, when i went back the day after they had put them back on the shelf!!!!!!!! sh*i houses.

i was using board finish last week and the first set hung around then the next 2 went off in just under 2 hours and some lads said their set went off in just over an hour!! some weird stuff out there at the moment just stick a handfull of bonding compound in there and jobs a guden

kills the suction shag... if you mixing in a normal skimming bucket 1 handful and if your in a gorilla tub 2 handfuls i know people that do it all the time

ou got some stuff that goes off like lightening like after you stuck your first coat on and just after you mix up your second bucket stick a handfull of compound in there and it makes the top coat more plyable to you have time to actually get a nice finish..... and last week we was skimming onto boards and it was going off like lightening handful of compound and job was a guden........ although i didnt do it like that i just ran around like a nutter splashing some water...... but just somet i have picked up and will no doubt use sometime soon if this crap stuff keeps getting sent for us to use

Status
Not open for further replies.