backbox inserts.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all
I had an idea the other day that was going to make me very rich. it concerns a collapsible insert to put inside backboxes when some nomark has badly cut round boards and left gaps round boxes.On mentioning this to my workmates they laughed and said you can already get them from lecky retailers. anyone know trade name of such items as I cant source them on the net.

Morning all
I had an idea the other day that was going to make me very rich. it concerns a collapsible insert to put inside backboxes when some nomark has badly cut round boards and left gaps round boxes.On mentioning this to my workmates they laughed and said you can already get them from lecky retailers. anyone know trade name of such items as I cant source them on the net.[/QUOTE
"I,m out"

^^^^^^^^^^^^:RpS_lol:

if there are gaps around the side of the boxes what good would it do putting something inside the box?

Morning all
I had an idea the other day that was going to make me very rich. it concerns a collapsible insert to put inside backboxes when some nomark has badly cut round boards and left gaps round boxes.On mentioning this to my workmates they laughed and said you can already get them from lecky retailers. anyone know trade name of such items as I cant source them on the net.[/QUOTE
"I,m out"
Ive seen them they were used on kitchens we were doing on a council job, they are a black box that goes around the sockets so the socket can be kept live and you can still dab and skim they are removed then the switch or plug can be tightened back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.