Back up paddle mixer

Members online

Good evening Gents hope everyone is having a chilled weekend , before the grind tomorrow. Looking at purchasing a back up paddle mixing drill to my Alfro Eibenstock. I know it’s all down to personal preference and cash flow, but didn’t want to spend much more than £150-£200 on one in all honesty . Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks for your time

Hi Chopper thanks for your reply , there’s so many drills out there just thought by asking on this forum
It might make my morning d up , as it’s not as if I can try one out & give it back . One careful owner lol
Try a good condition used Eibenstock/Refina on eBay. Could get a proper back up for the same price as an average mixer.

Good evening Gents hope everyone is having a chilled weekend , before the grind tomorrow. Looking at purchasing a back up paddle mixing drill to my Alfro Eibenstock. I know it’s all down to personal preference and cash flow, but didn’t want to spend much more than £150-£200 on one in all honesty . Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks for your time
Whereabouts are you from bud?

To be honest mate I’ve got a meamixer and an evolution as back up but it’s coming more like the megamixer is the back up. The evolution spins up just as quick. Is lighter and paddle is smaller. Only downside is it’s an awful lot noisier.

Can’t really go wrong with refina products I guess probably one of the best on the market , would like to purchase the mega mixer . Might be a tad expensive for a back uk . But will last too.

To be honest mate I’ve got a meamixer and an evolution as back up but it’s coming more like the megamixer is the back up. The evolution spins up just as quick. Is lighter and paddle is smaller. Only downside is it’s an awful lot noisier.

Had one of them temporarily . Found it slow

I actually don’t find it slow. The megamixer is fast, maybe too fast cz I’m used to the evolution. I miss the speed setting when I’m on the megamixer rather than just the 2 gears

My old mega mixer knocks spots of new en I borrowed while it got repaired. New one seemed slow and weighed a f**k**g ton
Check fb market place and gum tree.
I.m after a 240 as dont really need 110 and that transformer gets heavier everyday

O
My old mega mixer knocks spots of new en I borrowed while it got repaired. New one seemed slow and weighed a f**k**g ton
Check fb market place and gum tree.
I.m after a 240 as dont really need 110 and that transformer gets heavier everyday

Both 1800?

I have a mix mate paddle to slip into normal hand drill on van , just in case main mixer conks out
Think they are about £20 and can easily cope mixing a bag at a time

SDS paddle. Obviously need an SDS drill.

Or this

bake-bear-manual-egg-beater-stainless-steel.jpg
bake-bear-manual-egg-beater-stainless-steel.jpg

I have a Vitrex for wee homers of my own i get. Less than a hundred quid will pick one up. Or the Parkside lidl ones are decent cheapies when they are in stock

Just text my mate he’s just bought this from toolstation Thursday , he’s changed thebpaddle over for a bigger one & he said it’s awesome for a back up . Suppose time will tell

Attachments

• 2EF316A4-E85A-4FD5-AF8E-96BC4AF18371.png
    2EF316A4-E85A-4FD5-AF8E-96BC4AF18371.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 261
A while ago mine died, bought a cheapy thing from tool station in a rush to get back to the job. Got it out the box and it looked like a f**k**g toy! :LOL: Was embarrassing until I got a decent one.

Aaaahb Choppa not a fan of Tool Station stuff then . I’m working with the bloke Thursday who purchased that drill . I’ll let you know what it’s like
Haha I do like tool station got my favourite tape measures there. Let us no how it goes as some others may need a spare one.

Good evening Gents just a quick update regarding the Bauker 1220
paddle mixer my mate purchased from Toolststion last week . This is it in action , my thoughts are you pay for what you get for £55 I suppose . Don’t think I’ll be rushing out to get it . My mate changed the paddle for a bigger one , however when mixing with it , I felt my bank was aching stooping over a little .it mixed the plaster up ok, but seemed to take a good couple minutes .Also there is an air vent which blows out quite a lot when mixing , & you have to be aware of not blocking the vent with your top or sweater .If anyone is thinking of purchasing purchasing this drill you might need to invest a set of ear plugs though . 4/10