Back up mixer

Zippydragon

For anyone who wants a spare mixer to get them out of bother when theirs packs up , double headed ones in Lidl at the minute for £50. 1800w. Might be crap but might get you out of a jam.
also

anyone know anywhere which holds mega mix In stock

For anyone who wants a spare mixer to get them out of bother when theirs packs up , double headed ones in Lidl at the minute for £50. 1800w. Might be crap but might get you out of a jam.
also

anyone know anywhere which holds mega mix In stock

P1SS usually has Alfra Eibenstock in... errr... 'stock'.

Just get one delivered .next day .to your job
E339504A-EDA6-4FC4-B4C7-9201930C21E1.gif

Just get one delivered .next day .to your job
View attachment 65020
You rate it? I’ve got Bosch grw11e but after 16 years I think it’s giving up
Yes I got one
I can recommend
View attachment 65023

I have that 230v Dewalt, too, and it's been fine for me, with plenty of torque, but it does piss me off that the variable speed is only done via the trigger, and occasionally it catches me out with a bit too much speed because the trigger's a bit eager.

www.plasterersforum.com/threads/dewalt-corded-mixer.80667/

I was also a bit disappointed when I read somewhere on TPF that someone had opened his (110v or 230v, not the 54v cordless) and didn't rate the internal build quality:

www.plasterersforum.com/threads/stolen-dewalt-mixer.84708/#post-1478093

I got mine for about £180, but when it dies, I reckon I'll either go cordless, or, if I get another mains whisk, probably pay £300ish for an Alfra Eibenstock.

Last edited:
Reactions: 000
Another option, for megamixers, but whether they're actually in stock, I don't know:

rapidtoolsdirect.co.uk/products/refina-megamixer-mm30-2-with-160mm-paddle-1800w