Back of house render


New Member
Hiya, im looking to have the back of the house rendered but not sure which product is the better choice for the building. Its a victorian solid wall construction (v small cavity) so are there better options for the solid wall construction type houses? Thinking breathability etc. Im a builder/kitchen fitter and rendering/plastering really isnt my bag! None of the guys i know do the rendering, just plastering.

If you can include knock off and scaffold/skip and arrange, i dont want to get involved with anything just need it doing ;)

House is in Poulton if theres anyone on here local ish to give us a price?

Back of house render