Back gone again

Members online

Pagey

Private Member
at 33 I’m starting to get a few aches and pains my back first went around 2 years ago and doing of all things tying up my boots in the morning was pure agony obviously the people I was working with at the time gave no sympathy and said welcome to the club was going football today reached in cupboard to get my trainers and about half way down my back to the left side of my spine I felt it really stretch like an elastic band and now in agony and didn’t go football,so what I’m asking is from you older lads any supplements I could take any signs to look out for ect as this has come from no where and it’s like a constant ache and feel a bit rusty lucky I wasn’t moving a bit quicker as I reckon I would be proper In agony

at 33 I’m starting to get a few aches and pains my back first went around 2 years ago and doing of all things tying up my boots in the morning was pure agony obviously the people I was working with at the time gave no sympathy and said welcome to the club was going football today reached in cupboard to get my trainers and about half way down my back to the left side of my spine I felt it really stretch like an elastic band and now in agony and didn’t go football,so what I’m asking is from you older lads any supplements I could take any signs to look out for ect as this has come from no where and it’s like a constant ache and feel a bit rusty lucky I wasn’t moving a bit quicker as I reckon I would be proper In agony
Think stretching everyday is key talking to my mate who's a physio, he's always telling me off. Injuries are the pitts when you got bills to pay

Go and see a chiropractor mate on a weekly or fortnightly basis. Worth every penny to put things back where they supposed to be.

Think stretching everyday is key talking to my mate who's a physio, he's always telling me off. Injuries are the pitts when you got bills to pay
Defo it’s more baffling that I can be at work nothing then a normal chore and bang in agony suppose it’s just a build up to it

Go and see a chiropractor mate on a weekly or fortnightly basis. Worth every penny to put things back where they supposed to be.
When we was in Thailand my Mrs had a Thai massage she come out crying said it was like they beat her up lol

Defo it’s more baffling that I can be at work nothing then a normal chore and bang in agony suppose it’s just a build up to it
I think it's because some muscles are so over used it throws them collectively out of balance, then you only have to do a small different movement and you're f**k*d!

When we was in Thailand my Mrs had a Thai massage she come out crying said it was like they beat her up lol
I had a massage in Thailand last Feb. Got her to work on my elbow and thought I'd made a terrible mistake when I left. Two days later felt amazing!

Stop being a pussy lol
Just accept it, you getting old and no way to turn back time. You old! :risas:

Stop being a pussy lol
Just accept it, you getting old and no way to turn back time. You old! :risas:
I think I will have to declare I ain’t a young pup any more f**k you zolco we were mates once upon a time :endesacuerdo:

I went to an osteopath for my back. No problems since. Go once a month now.
I know it's off thread but has anyone had their eyes done with the lasers? Mine are bloody awful now and I've been looking into laser treatment. Can't even read a menu in a pub.It's a couple of grand but good for fifteen years or so.

I know it's off thread but has anyone had their eyes done with the lasers? Mine are bloody awful now and I've been looking into laser treatment. Can't even read a menu in a pub.It's a couple of grand but good for fifteen years or so.
@superspread

i have

I started going gym 5 years ago, not only am I ripping :musculoso:and all the woman love me , my back has never felt so strong, and I slipped a disc bout 18 years ago , always had agg with my back , but hardly anything now ( famous last words:crying:)

I started going gym 5 years ago, not only am I ripping :musculoso:and all the woman love me , my back has never felt so strong, and I slipped a disc bout 18 years ago , always had agg with my back , but hardly anything now ( famous last words:crying:)
You look like a aids victim though

It’s well known fact amongst plasterers that southern ones are wimps
It’s because us southerners have pools to eat caviar to eat lobster for our chefs to cook we have to work harder you northern lads have a goal of the best bit of tripe from the market weekly so why we more in danger of getting an injury :hola:

It's a man corset your needing Pagey....
Here's flynny modeling his...
Puimond-men-corset-WilliamClark.jpg
... Said he never has a back problem any more.

Loads of good advice amid the banter.
As a sufferer I can tell you that the nhs physio I saw was shite.
Many osteopath visits were ....well ....less than brilliant but worked a bit short term.
Found a chiropractor that dealt with rugby players......boom....all good.
I also favour stretching......yoga stretches on yoootooob are plentiful and very good....hold positions as long as you can for best results.
Then there’s the gym.......deadlifts, squats and my favourites...kettlebells...all to strengthen the back muscles (there’s loads we over use and some we barely use)..a strong back doesn’t ache.
Good luck @Pagey .