Back at it tomorrow

Members online

Who is back at it tomorrow?

I got errands to run but ba k in the office on wednesday

Hopefully back spinning spanners on wednesday and pottering about in the garden

I desperately need to go back, I’m going a bit weird now, overrested need some structure back in my life o_O

Tomorrow will be phone calls and emails to chase steels, apex arch lintel etc. then order/collect flooring, pick up soil pipe connectors. Wednesday will be a 3 hour train journey to Bournemouth, and a four hour drive back in a tipper.

Thurs/Fri will be running around sorting out the acros, skip, bog etc ready for removing an entire ground floor wall starting on Monday. No doubt along with more phone calls to sort out the fcuk ups resulting from tomorrow's phone calls. :(

Stock up on gear and load tools back in van wed to kick off thours, no proper sleep till Easter then .

Don't know when we are back, might be Wednesday,might leave it to monday. Fighting urge to hit the offies atm though, it's tempting me to have a few and watch the darts lol can't be arsed goin back at all tbh lol.

Don't know when we are back, might be Wednesday,might leave it to monday. Fighting urge to hit the offies atm though, it's tempting me to have a few and watch the darts lol can't be arsed goin back at all tbh lol.
Boredom leads to destructive behaviours like drinking, just doing f**k all everyday is boring now just losing money every day now.

Who is back at it tomorrow?
Me :-/

Not too bothered except I promised myself that I would tidy van over christmas...
And I got a garbled phone called from client sounding like they've changed my pre-crimbo masterplan :-(

Probable when u lifted that mush and smashed him into your kitchen extractor.... Your giving plasterers a bad name jess.... Drinking, violence... Never heard of on here
I'm ashamed of myself :(

In my defence I'd had dinner with two plumbers before the electrician bobbed in so reckon I was showing trade dominance :numberone:

Boredom leads to destructive behaviours like drinking, just doing f**k all everyday is boring now just losing money every day now.
I've had a few tins and 3 or 4 half uns at least every night since last Friday, so think I'll try and fight the urge to go for one, but knowing I'm at f**k All and the darts are on is making it harder, but ur right, it's the boredom.

I've had a few tins and 3 or 4 half uns at least every night since last Friday, so think I'll try and fight the urge to go for one, but knowing I'm at f**k All and the darts are on is making it harder, but ur right, it's the boredom.
Started drinking red wine but it’s too easy to get through a couple bottles, enough is enough now I’m getting back into boring robotic work mode. No more fun to be had, focused.

yeah. working in a church. got a couple of studs to board and skim while the bitch of a woman who runs the church tells me how to do my job.

I'll be playing plenty of black Sabbath on my radio tomorrow

yeah. working in a church. got a couple of studs to board and skim while the bitch of a woman who runs the church tells me how to do my job.

I'll be playing plenty of black Sabbath on my radio tomorrow

Along with a little Iron Maiden?

I loved the old dumb button, Danny should bring it back caused loads of fights