Back again...

Members online

Newspread

Morning all

Back on the tools and on TPF after getting laid off a cushy ‘normal’ job. Actually looking forward to mixing up with Popmaster on the radio!

Based North East Derbyshire/Sheffield and working with a mate who is a cracking spread. Give me a shout if anybody needs a chuck.

Stay safe out there

Seedy

zombie

Private Member
Morning all

Back on the tools and on TPF after getting laid off a cushy ‘normal’ job. Actually looking forward to mixing up with Popmaster on the radio!

Based North East Derbyshire/Sheffield and working with a mate who is a cracking spread. Give me a shout if anybody needs a chuck.

Stay safe out there

Seedy
Nice intro pal.

What experiance do you have?

Danny

Administrator
Wel
Morning all

Stay safe out there

Seedy
Welcome back :)

Cockney1

Morning all

Stay safe out there

Seedy
Alright Geezer!
One word of advice mate, NEVER! knock up when popmasters on! That is just atrocious behaviour. :cachetada:

theclemo

Private Member
What where u working at. When I get the chance to get away from being a plasterer am sataying away. Am a renderer to. A plasterer seems to be a skimmer in the UK now.

Newspread

What where u working at. When I get the chance to get away from being a plasterer am sataying away. Am a renderer to. A plasterer seems to be a skimmer in the UK now.
Chesterfield/Sheffield area Pal. I tried to get away but missed waking up coughing with achy elbows!