Back again...

Morning all

Back on the tools and on TPF after getting laid off a cushy ‘normal’ job. Actually looking forward to mixing up with Popmaster on the radio!

Based North East Derbyshire/Sheffield and working with a mate who is a cracking spread. Give me a shout if anybody needs a chuck.

Stay safe out there

Seedy

zombie

Private Member
Morning all

Back on the tools and on TPF after getting laid off a cushy ‘normal’ job. Actually looking forward to mixing up with Popmaster on the radio!

Based North East Derbyshire/Sheffield and working with a mate who is a cracking spread. Give me a shout if anybody needs a chuck.

Stay safe out there

Seedy
Nice intro pal.

What experiance do you have?

Nice intro pal.

What experiance do you have?
Labouring and learning how to put on from a team of top guys for 6 years. Done waterproofing and rendering. Not a top class spread but working at it and watching the guys that are pros. Time to up my game!

JessThePlasterer

Welcome back! Cracking time of year to renew the love! I’ve thrown out five spiders this morning. Apologised to them all though

Danny

Administrator
Wel
Morning all

Stay safe out there

Seedy
Welcome back :)

zombie

Private Member
Labouring and learning how to put on from a team of top guys for 6 years. Done waterproofing and rendering. Not a top class spread but working at it and watching the guys that are pros. Time to up my game!
Nice & honest!

Cockney1

Morning all

Stay safe out there

Seedy
Alright Geezer!
One word of advice mate, NEVER! knock up when popmasters on! That is just atrocious behaviour. :cachetada:

Dropsalot

Private Member
Check out any time you like............but you can never leave.......welcome along fella.

theclemo

Private Member
What where u working at. When I get the chance to get away from being a plasterer am sataying away. Am a renderer to. A plasterer seems to be a skimmer in the UK now.

What where u working at. When I get the chance to get away from being a plasterer am sataying away. Am a renderer to. A plasterer seems to be a skimmer in the UK now.
Sataying? As in cooking meat in peanut butter?

Chesterfield/Sheffield area Pal. I tried to get away but missed waking up coughing with achy elbows!