Back ache

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

I keep getting back ache when I'm mixing and the only way I can stop it is by putting my bucket on bricks or timber. Does anybody know if longer paddles are available from anywhere. Currently using the mega mixer and a ****** paddle by the way.

Does this happen to anybody else or am I just getting old

I think you can buy something that extends your original paddle, might be wrong though. Have you tried ******?

I keep getting back ache when I'm mixing and the only way I can stop it is by putting my bucket on bricks or timber. Does anybody know if longer paddles are available from anywhere. Currently using the mega mixer and a ****** paddle by the way.

you can buy extenson bits that they use on core bits mate

It happens to me to am 30

My mate uses an old milk crate with timber screwed down to stop bucket sliding off. He's 6 6" lanky effer

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Or you could Man up ,like the rest of us ,push through the pain , i hope your not in your 40s , because that pain becomes life , we learn to live with it :RpS_thumbup: best of luck ,but get down the doctors just incase it is something else

Know one can afford 1 outside London john!

Streets paved in gold and all that!:RpS_thumbsup:
I could not survive without one after 20 yrs with someone carrying and mixing for me, I do the planning ,deciding and the plastering, I could not last carrying and mixing due to my osteoarthritis ,

I could not survive without one after 20 yrs with someone carrying and mixing for me, I do the planning ,deciding and the plastering, I could not last carrying and mixing due to my osteoarthritis ,

Havent you got bad knees John aswell?

Just a rumour like! :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.