Baby gauges

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankySouthport

Private Member
Baby gauges in this heat and its still drying and cracking in places!! :RpS_cursing:

How is everyone else handing this heat?

Same as above^^^.....
oh, and enjoying the views.:RpS_thumbup:
CAM00639-1_zpsa8cd99bc.jpg
:RpS_thumbsup:

Ive actually not been affected yet. Skimmed a 25m2 ceiling yday morning. 15-20m2 hit in the afternoon finished off with a bit of floating then did another 15-20m2 hit this morning. I priced 1 wall in a conny the other day and said theres no way im doing it in this heat.

Ive actually not been affected yet. Skimmed a 25m2 ceiling yday morning. 15-20m2 hit in the afternoon finished off with a bit of floating then did another 15-20m2 hit this morning. I priced 1 wall in a conny the other day and said theres no way im doing it in this heat.

Haha conservatory's are the devil in this weather

30 here yesterday and made the mistake of going for a bigish hit 30m2 skimming onto board with plan to finish other 2 walls today. Started the 30m at 1:15 yest and was putting tools in the van at 3:20 and i had two coated. I had also in that time consumed 2Ltr of apple and blackcurrant squash and a small bottle of diet coke. When the fella from the house next door seen me at the van he thought i had burst a water pipe in the house. Went back today and only one wall got skimmed :RpS_crying: so will get finished next week.

30 here yesterday and made the mistake of going for a bigish hit 30m2 skimming onto board with plan to finish other 2 walls today. Started the 30m at 1:15 yest and was putting tools in the van at 3:20 and i had two coated. I had also in that time consumed 2Ltr of apple and blackcurrant squash and a small bottle of diet coke. When the fella from the house next door seen me at the van he thought i had burst a water pipe in the house. Went back today and only one wall got skimmed :RpS_crying: so will get finished next week.

its been toast all week at swarland most of the rooms have been nearly dry the next day..................:RpS_unsure:

its been toast all week at swarland most of the rooms have been nearly dry the next day..................:RpS_unsure:

That was a job i should really of finished 2 weeks ago :RpS_crying: but gonna start a 5am next week to try and miss the heat or some of it cos am on a dead line to get the new build finished i'm working on.

Sweating my tits off and still doing biggiesh sets...lol

Got a monster of a lid to do tomorrow :-(

Danny

I'm finding that as soon as that plaster hits the water it's non stop till final pass! Two of us working in a small bedroom today which we did in one hit, had sweat dripping of my arse cheeks.....

I'm finding that as soon as that plaster hits the water it's non stop till final pass! Two of us working in a small bedroom today which we did in one hit, had man fat dripping of my arse cheeks.....

:-0..........think we've got another one for the G** section

As long as im the giver........................ Beddy can be 2-i-c with the T'bagging...................:RpS_thumbup:

As long as im the giver........................ Beddy can be 2-i-c with the T'bagging...................:RpS_thumbup:

Talking of T'bagging did you hear about that lad from Hartlepool getting sent down this week cos he took a knife to his mate who T'bagged him when he fell asleep with his gob open :-0 and took photo's of it ? Sent down for 3 years for slicing the T'bagger

Working in a Shopping centre Toilet refurb, 2 weeks to complete with ply lined and boarded walls, mf ceilings boarded and skimmed, 300m2. This place has big windows that don't open and aircon has all been stripped out. Temperature 110! After reading about those poor soldiers who died of heat stroke I was a little concerned when my head started to bake!.
Lost so much weight my sweat soaked trousers fell to my ankles as I returned from the spot..but continued to use what was on the hawk before reinstating my keks.:RpS_scared:

I'm using durafinish on ceilings on a job, and each ceiling is taking like a hour and a half from start to finish....Goes off quick that stuff...

Been fine myself, plenty of unibond first then get into the leather thong and crack away

now i no i called u all a bunch of poofs, but honestly, you are :)

everytime i go online, its either you lot or fags on facebook going "oh its so hot", "oh iv ordered a fan", "oh theyve run out of fans"....
**** me, only 90 for a week or 2 and everyones dying of heat stroke. its been 100 here, near max humidity and to walk to the shop and back im soaked through. my beer gets warm in literally 2 minutes. im wearing swim shorts all day. the beach is nearly 10 minutes walk away... and do i moan? No!

maybe its coz im not plastering tho :RpS_lol:

bloody poofs. specially you north of london poofs

now get back to work and stop bloody moaning

:RpS_biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.