B&q plaster

Staff online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleyscoob

Was in b&q this week board finish 10p a bag use by 29/5/13 bought the pallet bargain and the stuff goes off sweet ,will be back next week as will be a pallet with date 18/6/13 up at 10p 56 bags for £ 5.60 result

Had it been multi they would proberly have given you a tenner to take it away, lol good result tho bud.

Was in b&q this week board finish 10p a bag use by 29/5/13 bought the pallet bargain and the stuff goes off sweet ,will be back next week as will be a pallet with date 18/6/13 up at 10p 56 bags for £ 5.60 result

If you don't get it all used before it becomes unusable then you can flog it to marshall.

well done Ashley, case of right time right place,this has happened to me as well,had no problems with it at all,think about it nice dry building,no leaky draughty warehouse like some builders merchants,stacked on a pallet etc good result

well done Ashley, case of right time right place,this has happened to me as well,had no problems with it at all,think about it nice dry building,no leaky draughty warehouse like some builders merchants,stacked on a pallet etc good result

You've obviously never been to the Chelmsford B&Q while it's raining mate, buckets dotted about catching the drips.

in the castleford bq last week they had 2 pallets of dri wall addy 50p a bag with a weeks date on it

Just took a trip down to my B&Q in the hope to find a bargain!! Not a chance lol I've never seen any bagged plasters cheaper than standard! :RpS_thumbdn:

I once got 4 x 25ltr drums of febond from B&Q for 40 quid could'nt believe me luck at the time :RpS_thumbup:

Me and a mate went into b and q once and they had multi in rubble bags quid a bag. We filled the van laughing all the way to the job. Until we started mixing up and it was like Trying to spread a bag of Canterbury spa

Status
Not open for further replies.