Aylesbury Plasterer

Members online

No members online now.

Dazzie D

Looking for a plasterer in Aylesbury that can come and price up a living room, that wasn't finished ceiling and walls, poss rectification work I'm not sure, but really struggling as it's my living room that I've not been able to spend time in for over a month and counting, possibility of other work as well. Thanks in advance for your help.

Looking for a plasterer in Aylesbury that can come and price up a living room, that wasn't finished ceiling and walls, poss rectification work I'm not sure, but really struggling as it's my living room that I've not been able to spend time in for over a month and counting, possibility of other work as well. Thanks in advance for your help.

@gps
quality work.....im sure he wont charge more than £1800. (labour only)
cheap and reliable.
hope you get sorted.

I'm just off the A41 at Bourne End, if you don't find anyone more local give us a bell

Sorry only dropped in the forum yesterday as I've been let down, so I'm not aware of the mannerisms of posters and general forum, apologies just frustrating times at the mo.

No worries, Zolco is your man though if you can arrange something together