awkward

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a 6 ' block wall to float and set, problem is that the window frame is flush with the block and theres no sill. I was gonna use stop bead but not sure if it will look right, either that or fit a sill...any ideas?
02072009_018.jpg

Can you not move the frame?

If not, then yeah either fit a cill, or you could always stop the plaster an inch short of the frame, and then chamfer it at an angle up to meet the frame?

Cant move the frame, been completed since photo. Told the old git to get internal sills fitted and he has apart from that window!!!

roofer are those blocks different coulours?..do they also come in greyish white?...do they pull in more than standard block ?.....
stopbead :)

roofer do they pull in more mate? were getting identical looking block in different colours like a slight pink and whiteyb grey that pull in like celcon block ???.......nevre seen it before

spunkybum said:
roofer do they pull in more mate? were getting identical looking block in different colours like a slight pink and whiteyb grey that pull in like celcon block ???.......nevre seen it before

They're a different colour every time I get a pallet mate and they pull in fine, never noticed a difference to be honnest., I think it just depends on how long TP's have had em in the yard.

I have been working on some 7newton blocks for the last couple of years on external renders that look the same as the old low suction ones but have one hell of a suction, they work brilliantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.