Awkward render job!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisus

Elite Member
Hi lads just finished a top notch rendering job middle of last week, bit awkward though but customer is well happy & paid up in rupees, but now they want the bare bricks covered :-0
so how do you guys do the bits in between there's like 6-8 inches between walls so can't get in there to spread the gear, is there like a special tool or summat to get the hard to reach bits?

Thanks in advance :RpS_thumbup:

That's what i like to see dedication to the craft keep up the good work :RpS_thumbup: oh and a catapult is always useful for those hard to reach bits :RpS_thumbsup:

Small tool.......................:RpS_thumbup:

Your rendering is coming on by the way.............................:RpS_thumbsup:

Bit of cheap renderboard.... some sticks like sh*t on the back..... the blocks are covered!

......not sure how to render it afterwards though.....? someone a bit more experienced will help....

Great to see your rendering is coming on though! your early stuff was rough.....

Bit of cheap renderboard.... some sticks like sh*t on the back..... the blocks are covered!

......not sure how to render it afterwards though.....? someone a bit more experienced will help....

Great to see your rendering is coming on though! your early stuff was rough.....

Lord.............your a geordie dancer with help like that.......................:rolleyes)

:RpS_laugh:..............young warty could learn alot from an old hand like you marra....................:RpS_thumbup:

:RpS_laugh:..............young warty could learn alot from an old hand like you marra....................:RpS_thumbup:

Cheers marra but to be honest I just make it up as I go along but like I say customer was well happy & with money conversion it worked out to roughly £1750 cash for 2 days work :RpS_cool:

Cheers marra but to be honest I just make it up as I go along but like I say customer was well happy & with money conversion it worked out to roughly £1750 cash for 2 days work :RpS_cool:
Sounds about right mate ,looking at the pictures :RpS_thumbup:

Building sand lol

Yeah I know but it was all I could nick from the builders merchants mate :RpS_unsure:

Soon be time for the anti freeze eh mate? Hate rendering in winter but the builder always supplies the anti freeze which saves me a trip to bloody halford's on a morning :RpS_thumbup:

Lol. Have you missed a decimal point out somewhere there fella?

Wonder if one of them rimto machines would reach the gaps? then maybe a long speedyskimmer over the top? :RpS_unsure:

Why did you not just explain that you could not reach it and just finish with a stop bead on the return. It would have given it a nice finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.