Awful under these up and down light absolutely awful

Vincey

Private Member
We are thinking of having these walls rendered to cover the awful brick work , my husband bought these lights to create a glamorous Christmas mood and the light is making the brick work looks awful
Which render would make it look better
Thanks
Ps we’ve posted on Mumsnet too so we may not reply if they give better advice than here
Thanks and merry Christmas
556D2EBB-A852-4C22-9615-0C74AF91F64B.jpeg

We are thinking of having these walls rendered to cover the awful brick work , my husband bought these lights to create a glamorous Christmas mood and the light is making the brick work looks awful
Thanks
Ps we’ve posted on Mumsnet too so we may not reply if they give better advice than here
View attachment 30252
don't waist your money on render same result put lights in garden looing back at wall

Thanks
View attachment 30252

Up and down render is what you need for them up and down lights.

I remember reading Mumsnet when the Mrs had just had our lad. There was a thread from someone and her boyfriend had stuck it up her arse without asking.....you should have heard the witches on there...wanted her to go to the police and all sorts....was a very funny read

I remember reading Mumsnet when the Mrs had just had our lad. There was a thread from someone and her boyfriend had stuck it up her arse without asking.....you should have heard the witches on there...wanted her to go to the police and all sorts....was a very funny read
s**t

Me n mrs used it when we first arrived in Wythenshawe. We met a couple of people from there, thinking it might help with being new.

The child got fleas off one of them.

I've since been banished from Mumsnet.

Me n mrs used it when we first arrived in Wythenshawe. We met a couple of people from there, thinking it might help with being new.

The child got fleas off one of them.

I've since been banished from Mumsnet.
What for swinging

And the Mrs would be optional
I love the Mrs bought her some underware thi Christmas to open as early Christmas present got the advice on mums net to spice Christmas day up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181224-070052.jpg
    Screenshot_20181224-070052.jpg
    668.7 KB · Views: 404