average earnings

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

sore_elbow1

anyone like to join in .
its now the beginning of the month keep a record on all your jobs for this month tot it all up see whos got the most and they win a trip to florida with the motherinlaw. only kidding .just curios to see if where all earning about the same up and down the country .give me a shout if your in
another day another dollar
PS im not a tax man so dont worry

OK,

I dont work full weeks lol too lazy for that but definiately up for this though..... off next week on another holiday though...lol I hate working toooo hard!!

Danny

im rarin to go now! bought me a van today a renault traffic 1999 bin used as a camper van, well tidy, shame im gonna s**t it up now with plaster lol.. gettin an ad in the local paper and a sign on the van so hopefuly all systems go will let u all know!

worked 5 days this week, first time in ages!! tis quite knackering, like danny i like to have at least one day off in the week plus the weekend. how you all doing on the money front so far??

doing a house up to rent at the moment so only done payed work for 3 days but not telling till end of month lol. secrets
another day another dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.