Automatic Rendering Machine... Help needed!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

al197

Hi, I came across this machine DY800A.FLV - YouTube . According to the manufacturer anexrender it can do 500m2 per 8 hour shift with only 2 people. I haven't been able to find any information or reviews from professionals who have actually used this type of machine although there are many different manufacturers in China.

I realize that the construction industry is slow to adapt new technologies and on paper this machine seems to be very productive. But what do you guys think? I think the cost is around 6,000 $us. How does it compare to spraying? It will be very interesting to get your opinions.

Thanks for your input.

Al

The thing is with the machine I think it is only for internal works . So am out:RpS_thumbup:

I on the other hand I love it ! I think it's about time someone invented such a basic but brilliant, wait a minute no a technical marvel piece of industrial machinery, When is it available to put to work, this is worth a lot of money! Happy New Year.

McPlaster, interesting that you think that. As far as I know it's available right now and has been for a while. Do you have much experience as a plasterer? Do you think this machine can improve your productivity that much? How many m2 can you do now by hand?

As this machine become more developed and technology becomes affordable to itand advanced it will begin to become more attractive. It will be difficult for a manual or sprayed plaster to achieve the consistent accuracy it will produce. It will be developed to run 24 /7 possibly silo fed or computer controlled the h&s aspect will be more attractive to insurance companies
It's here now in this form and is gonna be around long after we have gone I reckon

Hi Everybody! I'm also very much interested in this machine. But I'm so afraid that it will not give the expected quality. I couldn't find any comments made by someone who already used it. Different manufacturers sell this machine but I think EZ Renda is the first one for its quality, but their price is very high in comparison with other manufacturers. I would highly appreciate if you could share any information you have about the quality of the product and manufacturers.thank you for your comments in advance.

Looks like a smart machine...

if the machines quality is not up to scratch at least it will be consistent...

Found out today, that a guy in my area has one of these machines, and apparently they are the dogs bollox.

I will try to find who and where, and try and see it in action. If i do i'll report back and try and post vids.

I on the other hand I love it ! I think it's about time someone invented such a basic but brilliant, wait a minute no a technical marvel piece of industrial machinery, When is it available to put to work, this is worth a lot of money! Happy New Year.
I was taking the piss! Nice tidy ceiling lines.

They cost £395 + VAT. You need 2 men to operate them because of the weight. You also need to do the ceiling (incl plasterboard) after the walls

Yea, I used it with him on a job in Derby, they're the nuts. Too pissed now, I'll post up his number tomorrow if anyone's interested. Prob better suited to use as an undercoat render to be skimmed but you can rub up smaller walls on a one coat pass if ur quick

We just put it on by hand if it was less than a metre or so.

Spoke to him this morning, he's got 2 left and a 2 nd hand one (£150)
07986 672204 Kevin King . They're not ideal for domestic because they are noisy and you have to lug them thru the house

Status
Not open for further replies.