australia

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spunkybum

appologies for posting this as im sure its been covered before but...........australia...whats the process?
do you need a certain amount of money to take over with you?
nvq's etc are they the equivalent to aussie qualifications?
all help appreciated ;)

I think its done on a points thing, if you have money you get in regardless (a medical still needed), if you have trade that they want or need you get so many points , then you have to pass a medical which includes the finger bum thing (bonus ) you might get in ......oh and you have to have tyzack trowel and be under 25 and bi

firstly you or your partner need the skills and quals, you have to score 120 points any less will still get you in certain parts, you could go as a student or get sponsered or set up a business. points are awarded for age,skills,health,partner,english language and extra points if your skills are in demand.you will also need a medical, criminal check and have to be workin for the last 2/6 years in the skill your applying under. spoke to my mate on skype last night hes been there since nov and looks like he settled already, hasent heard anyone mention ressesion.

it also helps if you can shoot an abo in the eye from 500m,most racist country in the world!

my mate who has gone is mixed race pickin up three irish fellas and workin for an ozy, where do you get your facts from to say its the most racist country in the world?

close family in nsw been there 17 years been offerd work ,an a house many times,bout you flyn.

no family over there just my bestmate and his misses a couple of friends scattered about but its got to be better than this hell hole and thats not includin this year. The misses's sisters over in sydney and she loves it, my mate loves it so im fillin the rest of the forms in as we speak. plan to get the visa stamped then go travellin or might work for a bit then go travellin but definetly need a change.

i think you might be right, now that most of the customers are doing it themselves ;)
I need warmer climates, plenty to go at and decent prices with enough work to feed the world..lol

i like the criminal record check ;D........ even if we do get by the quality of life is there for the taking
good luck to all who takes it up we only live once!

aslong as youve not served a sentence or combined sentence of 12 months your laughin unless youve been arrested for you know what? And no thats not advisin a customer to finish the job off for you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.