Aussie Citizenship:

Members online

George Kidd

IMG_2478.JPG
IMG_2494.JPG

G'day cobber, will you be changing your name to Bruce or Sheila??
Did an Aussie government chap explain the rules of citizenship? Like the monty python scetch.....
Rule 1.....no pooftas
Rule 2.....your names Bruce, unless it's Sheila
Rule 3.....there is no rule 3
Rule 4....no pooftas

It goes on like that....lol
All the best mate.

Where u from again o yes Wales :risas::risas::risas::lol:

No, I'm from Coventry and live in Birmingham.

Dad was from Co Cork, and lots of family and in laws live in Ireland, so fairly well up to speed on the permanent coalition there and it's inability to sort out their economy or do much of anything without going cap in hand to the EU. (y)

Thanx very much to u all lads, really appreciate the comments TBH
Believe me lads, there are so many Plasterers that are going back to the UK, north and Southern Ireland as work here has slowed really badly and the prices out here are really not what u might be made to believe TBH
If any of u or ur friends are considering WA please ask questions from trustworthy people and do lots of homework regarding the place please

Well done you made the escape from this s**t hole of a country and the Wankers that run it.
you speak for yourself pal .....if your not happy where thy is get thisen to Yorkshire....oh eye..........god created the earth in a week but five o them days were on Yorkshire alone....

you speak for yourself pal .....if your not happy where thy is get thisen to Yorkshire....oh eye..........god created the earth in a week but five o them days were on Yorkshire alone....
What is it with Yorkshire and their high opinions of themselves? We here it a lot, but I've never quite worked out what's so special.

o dear the great north south divide--------------- again, same as any where in the country some lovely parts to the county and some s**t holes ----- same as london some posh areas some s**t holes as many of the major city and towns ----- in this once great country of ours :reloco:

Yes, it's beautiful. York and the countryside. But i just don't understand why all the fuss. Loads of places are great.
There was a thing about it other day on talk sport 1 of guys was like y do all Yorkshire people think there better than every1 else..made me chuckle

There was a thing about it other day on talk sport 1 of guys was like y do all Yorkshire people think there better than every1 else..made me chuckle
Yeah, makes me laugh when you see a group of them that have been on the beer and you're just waiting for that lean back, followed by a chorus of Yorkshire.... Yorkshire...... Yorkshire..... With bits of pie falling out of their mouths. I like it in a funny kind of way, British eccentricity. Always found them very friendly, well maybe not nora batty, but compo was a good bloke.

All you get is all this gods own country shite out of them donny= shithole rotherham= shithole bradford barnsley etc etc