at last

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Render Systems

Private Member
well i eventually got back to work this week even though its meant dodging the showers, yesterday was a complete washout... but look at today (in the north east at least) no rain forcast till sunday so im off out now to do 100m2 of acrylic topcoat...

It's enough all day long. When you factor in wet edges, reveals, awkward bits and not making a mess 100m is a good stint in my book. I find thin coat over a few days knackers you because of the pressure needed to spread it out far enough. Done a couple of jobs with parex sand fine now, used to always use coarse for some reason. Hated it at first but it's grown on me and as long as the basecoats mint it goes on like a dream. Not so much pressure needed because of the small grain. Getting about 18m a tub as opposed to 10 with the coarse. And the finish is a lot more like painted s&c which people prefer. Anyone spraying the smooth?(apologies for going off on a tangent!)

Hi Goody dunno what the fcuk spunky is on about i broke my golden rule and actually looked at his comment to see if he had anything constructive to say... needless to say the w%nker can only slag people off... ow could i do more than the 100 m2 when thats all there was... tossa

Status
Not open for further replies.