At last new british gypsum bags!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisus

Elite Member
Hooray they are finally here the new stronger british gypsum bags :RpS_thumbsup:
About time too lol :)

Thank you @BritishGypsum :)

Extra strong bags available in B&Q :RpS_thumbup:
(Notice no spillage)

Cheaper too :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:RpS_lol:....yep got them in my local b n q...

must be rolling them out across the country:RpS_thumbup:

You got to feel sorry for the pallet furthest to the back of the picture as they all look like they need the new bag treatment also.
Nisus , Do they ask how much you would like to pay for the bags at the counter like wickes or do they price them up.
It just reminded me of a few months ago when I was in wickes and they had pretty much a whole pallet that was 2 days out of date. I suggested that you cant sell them at full cost. they asked how much I would like to pay for them of which I told them 2 pence. Per bag they asked I said no the lot. One absolute van full of multi finish later for 2 pennies. I may have told him that it would cost more to hire a skip so best he sell them to me. :RpS_thumbsup:

the job we are on at the mo has or had 2 bags of dab that was deliverd yesterday one a knauf and the other bg, guess which one i threw into the skip because as it was picked up it ripped right down the middle spilling most of the contents all over the floor, :rolleyes) anyone can say what they like about bg sorting the problems out and theres nothing wrong with there bags but the proof is in the pudding 2 bags 2 different brands both just picked up off the truck and moved about 6 foot to inside the door nothing wrong with them, but one is now in the skip after pushing my luck and attempting to move one more than once

hang on im just eating some dessert.............oh its a cauliflower :RpS_sneaky:

i distinctly remember you enjoying my last cake & arse party..........................:RpS_confused:

the job we are on at the mo has or had 2 bags of dab that was deliverd yesterday one a knauf and the other bg, guess which one i threw into the skip because as it was picked up it ripped right down the middle spilling most of the contents all over the floor, :rolleyes) anyone can say what they like about bg sorting the problems out and theres nothing wrong with there bags but the proof is in the pudding 2 bags 2 different brands both just picked up off the truck and moved about 6 foot to inside the door nothing wrong with them, but one is now in the skip after pushing my luck and attempting to move one more than once

So which went in the skip then:RpS_thumbsup:

As it was poets today the wife was also on half day so I took her to frankie and bennys. Always have different mains but pudding is always the same. Waffles and ice cream. Talking of waffles. Has anyone typed blue waffle into google and looked at the images

Status
Not open for further replies.