Assessor needed

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasondaddy

Ok hopefully someone maybe able to help I ve been plastering 16 years now on the domestic side now ive been offered a good contract on site and basically need an assessor to get me a blue cars asap if anyone could help I would be greatfull im based in the Bolton araea many thanks

Ok hopefully someone maybe able to help I ve been plastering 16 years now on the domestic side now ive been offered a good contract on site and basically need an assessor to get me a blue cars asap if anyone could help I would be greatfull im based in the Bolton araea many thanks

07467 954239 Dan Johnson

Free but over 6 months tho :-/

Quickest would be going to the likes of goldtrowel I think but £2k lighter

thanks very much if @Geason could contact me i would be greatfull

Hi Jason

give my office a call anytime after 9am 0141 221 4141 and someone will arrange to have you enrolled within the next week or 2.

The NVQ only takes between 15-18 weeks to complete but we will give you more information when you call in.

We can also deliver it free of charge.

Regards

when u say 15 to 18 weeks to complete, you still have to pass tests?

No tests required if your competent at the job. The NVQ's we deliver are to experienced workers who have never achieved their qualification.
If a learners isnt fully competent then we wouldnt carry out an NVQ and instead go down the Adult apprenticeship route if possible with the learner.

We dont deliver NVQ's to people who can't do the job.

@Geason
I'm waiting on my call from a guy who is gunna visit me next week may I ask what type of work you would want to see i.e hard wall,board finish,reskim?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you the person that deals with PF is sunning himself in Jamaica. When an assessor contacts you he will make you fully aware of the process and everything involved with regards to achieving your NVQ. However if you require any additional information you can contact the main office.

Status
Not open for further replies.