aSking for your money !!!!

Members online

@ what job , do you fund it mentally /physically/ financially ... Then need to ask for your money
77A9978C-FD84-441E-A3DE-4C195784A313.gif

I don't mention anything until I start, then I demand 25%, and the balance on day of completion, we're talking house render money so to risky to gamble on them being T***s
been messed to many times, so f**k em.
@ 25% Just about cover gear render jobs @scaffold to finance @ skip to finance ,
powder to finance , @ mesh tapes ect @ top coat to finance .....

I have done them with no money upfront .what a fuxin clown... free finance .ha

@ 25% Just about cover gear render jobs @scaffold to finance @ skip to finance ,
powder to finance , @ mesh tapes ect @ top coat to finance .....

I have done them with no money upfront .what a fuxin clown... free finance .ha
At 25% it covers all my costs including materials, wages and scaffolding,
makes me feel better knowing that if it did go pair-shaped they only owe for their job, and not part of my last job, if that makes sense, it does to me anyway.

At 25% it covers all my costs including materials, wages and scaffolding,
makes me feel better knowing that if it did go pair-shaped they only owe for their job, and not part of my last job, if that makes sense, it does to me anyway.
quite right tramp, i do the same, and if they dont agree before i start, i just walk away,

one day i arrived at a job, customer gave me a cheque for 600.00 just as i was getting gear out of the van,
she insisted i take the cheque , adding that if i did not take it, she was going to use the money to buy a handbag ,
yes you read that right dear reader, 600.00 quid for a handbag,

i took the cheque,

one day i arrived at a job, customer gave me a cheque for 600.00 just as i was getting gear out of the van,
she insisted i take the cheque , adding that if i did not take it, she was going to use the money to buy a handbag ,

i took the cheque,
You should have sold her some hand bags

I got a bonus of being able to see if they viewed the invoice, so no shitty stories "I haven't received it yet " etc. I don't take deposits as I only do domestic and its not worth the hustle, never had issues to be fair with payment, normally you can tell if someone's dodgy c**t. I try not to be too friendly with customers too as they then think you're buddies so can ask for extras lol

Most people bank on line it is so simple. instant payment. When the work is complete I just hand the customer the invoice with my bank details . At the moment I am not owed a penny.
I am not bothered if they ask for extras I was brought up to give the customer the extra yard to please them. All my work is by recommendation , I charge £250 per day, 9am to 3 pm . and I am booked up for the next 4 months.

i took the cheque,
She still had five days to buy a handbag

I send invoice on the day I'm finishing before I get there, double check they received it. Then they have time to pay it , quotes all say full payment on day of completion. If I don't get it next day I send a message. It's your money. There's no need to wait a week.

I send invoice on the day I'm finishing before I get there, double check they received it. Then they have time to pay it , quotes all say full payment on day of completion. If I don't get it next day I send a message. It's your money. There's no need to wait a week.
Nothing worse than waiting for it.
I did a load of rendering, he didn’t pay me for 2 weeks I went round and he’d stood on the dwarf walls, damaged all the render and he wanted me to put it right for free

They have a problem with the work.instead of ringing you up . They wait till you start ringing up for your dosh. Silly little things like all the render has fell off. Moan .moan.blah .blah.boo. hoo.