artex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

walltowall

help me im doing a faver for a frend im striping wall paper preping and painting a two bed flat for him mates rates but he is starting to take the piss i now have to skim one bedroom and ceailing first how much is it to charge as im just starting out and what corner bead to use on a artex colem is it razer thin coat bead or is it mesh corner bead HELP ME as I start monday and i now need a folding muck table as mine got stolen with some tools :'( :mad: :( ???

Thin coat bead should be ok unless its real heavy then you can use a render bead and bond out to suit.

if your not to clued up then do it for nothing and use it to gain experience,but at the very least I would expect petrol money and a free lunch and a beer after work.

Rich

i charge 400 per day labour only mate .......if youre not 100 % confident i'd say between 250 and 300 ;)

Full of money by the sounds of it.
Do you remember Loadsamoney? He was a plasterer.

sorry mate forgot if its skimming like rich points out you should go in by the metre rate ......for overskims i charge roughly 19 - 23 per square metre ;)

TonyM said:
Full of money by the sounds of it.
Do you remember Loadsamoney? He was a plasterer.
yeh he was skimming in the video! ;D

ask your freind to buy u the kit u need and ull do it for free..sounds like u need the kit and experience mate...this is best way!

Status
Not open for further replies.