Artex nightmare

Members online

Snowflake customers.

Worlds gone mad, just hire a plasterer with a good reputatuon and leave them to do there job that they do every day for years.

With the greatest respect it's a small poxy job that anyone could do in there sleep.

For whatever reason plasterer 1 didn't want to be there!

Thanks for the responses. I'm going to scrape off the worst of it then get another plasterer in. This one seemed more worried about the asbestos in the artex than others I spoke to. I think that was his main concern, and why he fled. He did have a mask though.

Wish I hadn't asked him to take the coving down... that's why it started coming off. Wxpect job would be done by now if I hadn't.

I think asbestos is teh least of a plasterers worries to be honest

Snowflake customers.

Worlds gone mad, just hire a plasterer with a good reputatuon and leave them to do there job that they do every day for years.

With the greatest respect it's a small poxy job that anyone could do in there sleep.

For whatever reason plasterer 1 didn't want to be there!
You talk sense zombie..

A friend of a friend wanted a price for all ceilings doing in house..cream carpets everywhere etc and prob expecting friend of friend prices,told them there will need to get artex tested for asbestos before I scrape back..knowing there wouldn't as I didn't want to do the job..fair to say never heard owt back..winner